Recent Topics

Ads

Bring back Cleansing Wind

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
MMXX43

Bring back Cleansing Wind

Post#1 » Thu May 26, 2022 9:48 am

Can we bring back this great reknown ability ? Currently the lakes are all overstacked with either choppa or st rdps kitting groups. ( As having a solo perspective having 3 same dots from 3 rdps ( (removed) , pardon me ) and a few other from their assists is just kill securing with the minimum skill or risk of commitment. SoM is only 7 secs and shares ID with vanish. Also a stagger wont break and they have a nearly 3 sec window to mega upload dots before the tick breaks the stagger.

Cleasing wind is much needed solution to the state of rvr which is either shammie sorc magus kitting groups or aoe kd pull groups. ( both equally unmatched by Order comps)

Thank for your time.

viewtopic.php?t=20060

https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =8&t=31409

Ads
Przepraszam

Re: Bring back Cleansing Wind

Post#2 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:01 am

no :D
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

nebelwerfer

Post#3 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:15 am

Agree, they could be brought back along with resolute defence, the 10 s invaulnerable then dead thing etc.

Would be fun abilities to use, makes the game more interesting and less rock paper scissors.

Idk about renown investments though, perhaps a bonus for full sovereign instead of the rather lackluster granted abilities some have gotten.

I suggested these buffs could be given through expiring consumables only available from vendors that spawn in keeps of a zone you have aao in :ugeek: to help realm priders protect their zone from zergers.

SPOILER SATIRE AHEAD
Spoiler:
But who cares the game is practically dead amirite :roll: better bring back NB instead :lol:

Sulorie

Post#4 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:20 am

You should merge this one with the WH/WE gank groups kill everyone thread.
Dying is no option.

MMXX43

Post#5 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:31 am

If it was included in live ( and there is a rationale behind it , mainly dots and the problems they bring ) why shouldnt it be included here , maybe even reworked , 10 rr on a 5 cd is a great barter and will also draw out better playstyles than the 0 risk high reward. I think some of you destro mains might have the same problem with BW st or am. enji is meh compared to magus

ravezaar

Post#6 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:41 am

yea i really wanted this for along time aswell
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

MMXX43

Post#7 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:27 am

ravezaar wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:41 am yea i really wanted this for along time aswell
Its a very good implementation for all the, now shunned solo builds and specs or the scene in general. If you play in a wb you wont even have to spec for it. It is a life quality change tho for veteran and aspiring soloers.

geezereur

Post#8 » Sat May 28, 2022 4:29 pm

As a magus main I find this topic offensive.

Ads
Morradin

Post#9 » Sat May 28, 2022 11:47 pm

Well, at the least BaL WHs will totally disappear! :(

Valarion

Post#10 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:25 am

MMXX43 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:48 am Can we bring back this great reknown ability ? Currently the lakes are all overstacked with either choppa or st rdps kitting groups. ( As having a solo perspective having 3 same dots from 3 rdps ( (removed) , pardon me ) and a few other from their assists is just kill securing with the minimum skill or risk of commitment. SoM is only 7 secs and shares ID with vanish. Also a stagger wont break and they have a nearly 3 sec window to mega upload dots before the tick breaks the stagger.

Cleasing wind is much needed solution to the state of rvr which is either shammie sorc magus kitting groups or aoe kd pull groups. ( both equally unmatched by Order comps)

Thank for your time.

viewtopic.php?t=20060

https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =8&t=31409

As much as I want to see CW return, the main reason it was originally removed (ranked and small group play mainly neutering dot classes) hasnt changed much.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted