Recent Topics

Ads

practical build?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
hasanobts

practical build?

Post#1 » Sat May 28, 2022 4:32 pm

every time I return to this game, I start over from lvl 1. it is alot more fun to me. So I started a kobs, wondering if on ror a reflect build works. I see no talk about it. 90percent of kobs chat is about the lack of DPS. this reflect build means I use the sun sheild with double tatcis. one tatcis increases it's damage, the other makes it able to stay up 2/3rd of the time. now all I need to do is turtle up.
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
some class hits me for 50, I reflect for 150. I did this on live and dropped DPS doks and choppas in seconds.

so what's my roll? I play a tank as normal. I run where ever the mass aoeing is and drink tea as they all take damage, yes I will not kill anybody solo. but I will be doing more damage then a well placed aoe dot.

practical?
Last edited by hasanobts on Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
penagos22

Re: practical build?

Post#2 » Sat May 28, 2022 7:13 pm

hasanobts wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:32 pm every time I return to this game, I start over from lvl 1. it is alot more fun to me. So I started a kobs, wondering if on ror a reflect build works. I see no talk about it. 90percent of kobs chat is about the lack of DPS. this reflect build means I use the sun sheild with double tatcis. one tatcis increases it's damage, the other makes it able to stay up 2/3rd of the time. now all I need to do is turtle up.

some class hits me for 50, I reflect for 150. I did this on live and dropped DPS doks and choppas in seconds.

so what's my roll? I play a tank as normal. I run where ever the mass aoeing is and drink tea as they all take damage, yes I will not kill anybody solo. but I will be doing more damage then a well placed aoe dot.

practical?
i think there are two specs, 10%crit buffbot or deftard guard bot.