Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] WP Wrath/Grace Distance Closer.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gargis

Re: [Suggestion] WP Wrath/Grace Distance Closer.

Post#11 » Tue May 31, 2022 2:32 pm

Group with IB speced in AtD, problem solved. Yourimmunity CD is now commensurate with capacity to remove.

Ads
penagos22

Post#12 » Tue May 31, 2022 3:41 pm

what if they activate sigmar wrath and kill the sorcerer or whatever with smite from 50 feets? it works for me...

Valarion

Post#13 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:34 pm

WPs already have a distance closer, albeit a shitty one: You can throw hammers which snare
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Scottx125

Post#14 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:45 pm

Valarion wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:34 pm WPs already have a distance closer, albeit a shitty one: You can throw hammers which snare
A 20% snare which doesn't do much :lol:.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

yoluigi

Post#15 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:45 pm
Valarion wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:34 pm WPs already have a distance closer, albeit a shitty one: You can throw hammers which snare
A 20% snare which doesn't do much :lol:.
If you dont have book it drains all the resource in a few shot. lol

nebelwerfer

Post#16 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:19 am

Its hard without resolute defence and whatnot.

If i were to make a proposal off the top off my head i would probably try to get something from RD implemented into the m1 of the wp.

Also the m1 hot needs a buff. Since the m1 looks like you get wings, immunity to snares is not inconcievable.

Just my 2c

Sinisterror

Post#17 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:54 am

Making snare from Judgement only work with 2h and judgement using AP and giving back RF. Making Prayer of Devotion copy of Vitality covenant and Sigmar's Radiance back to usable with 2h and capping heals from it to 500 or something like that. This way 2h WP cant HYPERHEAL like shield one can but still can heal grp/himself a bit while using AP melee heal and gaining RF.

These would be enough=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Scottx125

Post#18 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:56 am

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:54 am Making snare from Judgement only work with 2h and judgement using AP and giving back RF. Making Prayer of Devotion copy of Vitality covenant and Sigmar's Radiance back to usable with 2h and capping heals from it to 500 or something like that. This way 2h WP cant HYPERHEAL like shield one can but still can heal grp/himself a bit while using AP melee heal and gaining RF.

These would be enough=)
That doesn't make any sense, the whole point of using a 2h weapon is to do more damage, especially compared to X and Shield spec. It would make more sense to rework grace so that it allows you to use a risk/reward playstyle. Use the 2H hammer for more damage and effectively more healing. Or use a shield to be more defensive. The snare isn't good enough imo. 20% slow is nothing and it only applies for 2s. I've seen destro with the dot applied outrun a kitegroup.. It's all fair coming up with these ideas. But the simplest idea is usually the best, considering wrath is a melee dps. Give it the charge ability like other melee dps have, and make it only useable with a 2h hammer or shield.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#19 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:51 am

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:56 am
Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:54 am Making snare from Judgement only work with 2h and judgement using AP and giving back RF. Making Prayer of Devotion copy of Vitality covenant and Sigmar's Radiance back to usable with 2h and capping heals from it to 500 or something like that. This way 2h WP cant HYPERHEAL like shield one can but still can heal grp/himself a bit while using AP melee heal and gaining RF.

These would be enough=)
That doesn't make any sense, the whole point of using a 2h weapon is to do more damage, especially compared to X and Shield spec. It would make more sense to rework grace so that it allows you to use a risk/reward playstyle. Use the 2H hammer for more damage and effectively more healing. Or use a shield to be more defensive. The snare isn't good enough imo. 20% slow is nothing and it only applies for 2s. I've seen destro with the dot applied outrun a kitegroup.. It's all fair coming up with these ideas. But the simplest idea is usually the best, considering wrath is a melee dps. Give it the charge ability like other melee dps have, and make it only useable with a 2h hammer or shield.
: D Sure it doesnt make any sense, except all i suggested was how 2h worked before shield ruined it. Except i capped sigmar's radiance heal to 500. What exatly doesnt make sense to you? Judgement giving 15 rf back and using ap like it did for 13 years ? Or 2h wp having Sigmar's radiance = Melee grp heal that uses ap and returns RF like it was for 13 years? yeah doesnt make any sense : D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Scottx125

Post#20 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:21 am

Spoiler:
Sinisterror wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:51 am
Scottx125 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:56 am

These would be enough=)
: D Sure it doesnt make any sense, except all i suggested was how 2h worked before shield ruined it. Except i capped sigmar's radiance heal to 500. What exatly doesnt make sense to you? Judgement giving 15 rf back and using ap like it did for 13 years ? Or 2h wp having Sigmar's radiance = Melee grp heal that uses ap and returns RF like it was for 13 years? yeah doesnt make any sense : D
It doesn't make sense because capping the healing done with 2h makes it pointless to use 2h over shield. I've got a full defensive Grace build that puts out 650 healing per hit with SR. 2h shouldn't be capped, if anything 2h should be able to pump heals if left alone. More of a risk/reward playstyle, go ultra squishy with a 2h grace build and heal TONS or go more tanky and heal less. But this isn't on topic so I'd like to redirect it to the point of creating a closer for a melee spec that doesn't have one :).
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.