Recent Topics

Ads

returning (eventual) player question

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lenteldem

returning (eventual) player question

Post#1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:54 am

I quitted game like 2 years ago (RL stuf) and now i see server still online.

I read in the forums that basically if you play non melee dps (as dps ofc!) you are basically a free walking kill for enemy team, especially in cities and forts.

Is that true?

SH ranged is viable?
Magus? What happened to him? Riftstorm spec is still viable? I read both engi and magus have been hugely nerfed. What those nerfs are about?

Ads
ravezaar

Re: returning (eventual) player question

Post#2 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:34 pm

The main nerf to both Engi/Magus that they share is the Turret/Minion buff was 40% dmg, now that is 20% dmg. Rest others can share there opinons on cause well all have one I guess.

Welcome Back if do deside to return
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Martok

Re: returning (eventual) player question

Post#3 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:06 pm

lenteldem wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:54 amI read in the forums that basically if you play non melee dps (as dps ofc!) you are basically a free walking kill for enemy team...

Every class is what you make of it, which is a primary aspect of the game's allure. If you believe a class is non-viable, it is. However the opposite also holds true.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...