Recent Topics

Ads

Does destruction always loose in scenarios ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
zekgrafic

Does destruction always loose in scenarios ?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:05 pm

Hey I just started playing this game as a Shaman, I have been having fun in pve and today decided to try pvp with scenarios. Let's say it wasn't great, out of 10 scenarios we won one and order largely dominated all others. Is this normal 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254?
Last edited by zekgrafic on Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Does destruction always loose in scenarios ?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:14 pm

As a rule both sides always loose :)

In particular queue solo has the potential to meet something organized and as those organized groups win fast they end up being overly represented in the games , so try form a balanced group to better your chances

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:15 pm

There is no side that allways win. Played some years here on this server, the "dominat" side switches.

Omegus

Post#4 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:03 pm

Zomega: RR8x Zealot

malark

Post#5 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:08 pm

it depends a bit on the time zone you queue up in and also who is online
sometimes you seem to get the same old rr100+ order premades over and over and never seem to run into anyone else

you can queue for scenarios those guys avoid, after a while it's easy to figure out which ones they prefer to queue for, that way the thing doesn't even pop unless they have to play a scenario they don't like so at least you can do that to them :mrgreen:

Sofong

Post#6 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:46 pm

short answer is yes.

oaliaen

Post#7 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:47 pm

In most cases, yes

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:00 pm

I like how the link to the killboard with the actual statistics is posted and shows both sides win and lose, then the next two people just blatantly lie as if evidence that disrupts their worldview isn't sitting in front of them.

Man I love the forums.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
HammerGuy

Post#9 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:20 pm

What do you mean "loose in a scenario"? If you mean loose arrows, or loose the dogs of war, or something along those lines, sure. If you mean lose, as in the opposite of win, then no.

There are streaks. There are blowouts. Swings and roundabouts.

agemennon675

Post#10 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:07 pm

No, groups win most of the games and solo players lose, highest win rate players probably never queue scenarions solo so if you want to win more try making a 2-2-2 party from /5 or you can try to find a guild that run scenario premades. RvR is a lot more fun in an organised warband too. GL
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer