Recent Topics

Ads

Does destruction always loose in scenarios ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Aethilmar

Re: Does destruction always loose in scenarios ?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:12 pm

No. Actually everybody wins regardless of the score because they are getting to play an excellent game that by all rights should be long dead and buried but has been resurrected by a dedicated group of volunteers through blood, sweat, tears and (I assume) copious cursing.

:D

Ads
immdev
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 pm

Order lose because they lack melee
Destro lose because they lack heals

Vri

Post#13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm

immdev wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 pm Order lose because they lack melee
I think the lack of destro healers isnt an issue like it was 3-4 years ago. I see a lot of doks and shamans in orvr, now.

immdev
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:37 pm

Vri wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm
immdev wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 pm Order lose because they lack melee
I think the lack of destro healers isnt an issue like it was 3-4 years ago. I see a lot of doks and shamans in orvr, now.
Yeah I see them too, when I'm dead and they are attacking enemies, instead of healing.

geezereur

Post#15 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:37 pm

I tried the event sc in t4 as destro and i lost 10 in a row then I quit went to Order and played 6 sc and won them all.

tazdingo

Post#16 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:46 pm

destro pubs rely on offtanks, shs and a minority of heals. the winning strat is to just overwhelm with melee. sws and bws will run away instantly, achieving nothing whilst the shs pick the important targets. this leaves your heals completely safe outside of whs

sorc and mag cannot be supported, too slow and team doesnt have guard or heal resources to give you. keeping the meleeball up is too important. sh can keep up and basically look after himself. WE is the best mdps because of burst, they're gonna die anyway might as well kill something important first, can just get rezzed after. choppa eats too many heals and guarding him will melt an offtank way too fast and mara doesnt do enough burst to be worth supporting

snb tank are equally worthless in both pub and prem

so if you wanna win pub on des, roll 2h tank (all are good - bg has the punt, chosen has punt and spirit dmg and bo just smashes things), rsh or heals. to be rsh hard carry you have to be very good at the game. all healers are good, spec for survivability