Recent Topics

Ads

[Open RVR] [WarReport] Change War Report to be rechargable and only available to people participating in RVR

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
b00n

[Open RVR] [WarReport] Change War Report to be rechargable and only available to people participating in RVR

Post#1 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:47 am

Hello all,

i would like to give the people who are willing to participate in fighting in RVR an advantage and want to remove the option of People hanging around waiting for the easy grind.

I suggest to:
  • Make War Report no longer free available, instead make it an item/ability which has to be charged
  • Make War Report gaining time or loading it only if you activly doing something in the zone (BOs, Fighting, !not standing in the front of the war camp)
Alternative, if possible:
  • Split War Report into a Basic Version and a participating Version where:
  • [-]Basic, can only port to Warcamps
  • [-]participating can port like the current version
Regards
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Ads
Vri

Re: [Open RVR] [WarReport] Change War Report to be rechargable and only available to people participating in RVR

Post#2 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:05 pm

I would be happy if the DW wr for destro wasnt far and away in pve.