Recent Topics

Ads

WH and WE steath 30 seconds again

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
vanbuinen77

Re: WH and WE steath 30 seconds again

Post#61 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 pm

Buff shamans
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#62 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:37 am Overall they are fine. Only big change I think needs readjusting is the un defendable daggers for WE’s. Rest is fine.
if rampage gets removed, fine

Sulorie

Post#63 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:37 pm

inoeth wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:37 am Overall they are fine. Only big change I think needs readjusting is the un defendable daggers for WE’s. Rest is fine.
Those are 2 different issues and can be resolved independently from each other as both affect different players. I couldn't care less if daggers were undefendable during a warband fight.
Dying is no option.

Toshutkidup

Post#64 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:49 pm

inoeth wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm
Removing rampage would be fine with me
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Mordecaieth

Post#65 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:19 pm

The classes perform well in their natural habitat. You can't stop grouping. A thing that is never talked about however, would be immune to fall damage on self knock back.

The only thing you can argue that is "broken" is when a stealthy self knocks off the bridge in DW or from somewhere in Caledor (just examples) that should warrant a small to large HP bar loss or instant death (depending on height).

I'm also pretty sure rdps can do it too, so keep that in mind.

Sulorie

Post#66 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:25 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:19 pm The classes perform well in their natural habitat. You can't stop grouping. A thing that is never talked about however, would be immune to fall damage on self knock back.

The only thing you can argue that is "broken" is when a stealthy self knocks off the bridge in DW or from somewhere in Caledor (just examples) that should warrant a small to large HP bar loss or instant death (depending on height).

I'm also pretty sure rdps can do it too, so keep that in mind.
Or we just accept, that some classes have nice utility as situational life-saver.
Dying is no option.

zolio
Community Management

Post#67 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:31 pm

Good afternoon,
Please lets keep this civil and on topic.

normanis

Post#68 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:45 am

would be good in first lower hihgt axis for some abilities , it would fix tons of bug and reports.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Morradin

Post#69 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 am

So, everyone want to nerf WE/WH.
Question? What are the other classes going to lose?
Can we finally get rid of over the top regen?
Can we finally have tanks that do not do damage as an mdps?
Can we finally nerf the OP never fail pull from mara?
Can mdps SQH finally take damage?
CAN WE NERF GTDC so it does not pull down from heights through walls and floors?????????????????

Or do we just want WE and WH to be easy kills again so we can feel superior?

Dabbart

Post#70 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:45 pm

Spoiler:
Morradin wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 am So, everyone want to nerf WE/WH.
Question? What are the other classes going to lose?
Can we finally get rid of over the top regen?
Can we finally have tanks that do not do damage as an mdps?
Can we finally nerf the OP never fail pull from mara?
Can mdps SQH finally take damage?
CAN WE NERF GTDC so it does not pull down from heights through walls and floors?????????????????

Or do we just want WE and WH to be easy kills again so we can feel superior?
Rofl. So in your opinion, nothing should be changed or balanced unless every single class is changed/balanced at the exact same time? No room for progress at all. Lol.

Also, a bunch of your list is Bugs, solo pug issues, or **** you made up after reading the forums for the what, 16months you've been on this server? Lol.

Yep that's a fantastic argument to attempt to balance the game from... either fix everything all at once or your just a loser trying to get easy kills.

Wh/WE are overtuned. They have been given a **** load of utility on this server. Changing stealth back to a timed ability or even allowing aome way to reliably break stealth wouldn't break the classes. They worked just fine for years and years getting plenty of kills both solo and grouped. Perma stealth is like magus/engi attack range. It was never intended to be a thing in Warhammer Online. Just cause RoR gave it to you, doesn't mean you need it, and it certainly doesn't make it balanced...

Try to be just a little bit realistic about your class, and at least try to limit your whataboutism.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.