Recent Topics

Ads

Please start changing things

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Emissary
Community Management

Re: Please start changing things

Post#31 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:06 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm
Emissary wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:53 pm Only thing that has caused me to stop playing seriously the last few weeks is the laughing stock we call NA primetime in the lakes. It is always just one sided. Now I try to play SCs for the competition in t2/t3 on destro side and i may get one pop every 45 minutes. These last two weeks for me have been really morale draining, no pun intended. NA side is almost gone and its leaving me with thoughts of is it even worth playing.

I have watched a streamer on order side now play 6 scs and I have gotten zero pops, something has to be done with the way the sc logic works
Try queuing up as team. You gonna get way more pops. Solo queuers got screwed with a patch about 1 year ago.

It's the same with premades. The SC manager seems to create a new instance whenever a group is queuing and is then filling up with whatever is available. Most of the time it is pugs it uses to fill up. It basically throws pugs at premades for free stomping.
Aaaaaaa, you mean like i have been for the past 2 weeks save for today and the scs still were only popping every 30 min. By the way 9 scs this pug person has done to my zero as my only day in 2 weeks I have qued solo. I appreciate the advice but I am not a spring chicken in RoR, thank you though. The only thing I will say for the streamer though he has played 9 scs as a pug and has lost all 9 horribly.

If you read what I said, the SC logic needs to change as I am quiet certain this one 6 man of destro is getting every pop in t2/t3 while i am getting zero and this poor streamer is losing horribly every match. I have qued in a 6 man every NA primetime night for the last 2 weeks and its been this way. Tonight is my 1st night queing solo and its even worse.

as an edit: I would que with a 6 man but all my friends have said screw it and are not playing tonight, thank you though. I love you deeply
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
Gargis

Post#32 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:14 am

"Careers- remove rampage/gtdc, wh/we instant stealth- balance problem solved."

Yea, that is not going to come close to make up for the loss of Rampage. The premise of Rampage on Order is to make up for the vastly superior tactics that Destro tanks have.

Devs had no problem removing Shattered Enchantment off Knight and now we see Shaman running all over with impunity.

So if Rampage is to go, then you should be willing to say bye bye to the following at a minimum, and others should be considered:

Flawless Armor
Terrifying Foe
Shielding Anger=essentially HTL with 2H
I'm Da Biggest.

Give order a functional pull with WL and ST damage equal to sorcs not attached to a off ST spec predicated on a 20s CD-VON.

You are going to have to do much better.

Vri

Post#33 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:20 am

Gargis wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:14 am "Careers- remove rampage/gtdc, wh/we instant stealth- balance problem solved."

Yea, that is not going to come close to make up for the loss of Rampage. The premise of Rampage on Order is to make up for the vastly superior tactics that Destro tanks have.

Devs had no problem removing Shattered Enchantment off Knight and now we see Shaman running all over with impunity.

So if Rampage is to go, then you should be willing to say bye bye to the following at a minimum, and others should be considered:

Flawless Armor
Terrifying Foe
I'm Da Biggest.

Give order a functional pull with WL and ST damage equal to sorcs not attached to a off ST spec predicated on a 20s CD-VON.

What are you going on about ?! This is just as bad as OP posts. Tell me tacts, and what it does and what you think is going on.
Last edited by Vri on Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#34 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:21 am

Gargis wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:14 am "Careers- remove rampage/gtdc, wh/we instant stealth- balance problem solved."

Flawless Armor
Terrifying Foe
I'm Da Biggest.

Don't forget the AOE knockdown, so give WL aoe knockdown and make fetch not pet dependent.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

malark

Post#35 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 am

lumpi33 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:26 am PVE:
Decrease the difficulty of the end game instances a bit. It should be possible to run them with any group comp, as long there is one tank and two healers in it. They are slightly too hard for randoms. With decreasing pop numbers it is so hard to find a 2/2/2 group with a good tank for it.
I don't think it should be easier so much as consistent behaviour returned. Hell make it harder, but make the mobs do what they're supposed to. It seems like things are all over the place. Like for instance Korthuk, it's like someone made a mistake with cleave being applied backwards, so everyone just stands infront of him. It's just more weird than harder. Just one example.

Kpi

Post#36 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:21 am

lumpi33 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 pm
Kpi wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:15 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:11 pm
What's wrong with the Killboard? I think it was a very good idea to start collecting data and showing them. The public query interface is even better.
The problem are not the killboard... The problem is the Egofarmers, who is ruining the game because they want appear on killboard top 10. If top10 is removed, everyone will be more happy
I wonder if that is really an issue. How many Egofarmers are there? What happens when they have reached the top 10? Will they even care after? Who is even looking at the top 10? It's probably a really small percentage that doesn't have much impact.
The egofarmers are a big problem in SC. If they are in your team, you will probably lost the SC because they will run to hide in respawn as soon the melees engage with then. And if they are against you, they will hide in the respawn and trying to kill you with RDPS from the NPC guard. So they are a big problem in SC, for example.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Drednes

Post#37 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:44 am

devs for the love of god DO NOT do any of this
we absolutely need changes
and not pointless ones the devs have done for the last half a year that add nothing but give gamebreaking bugs
but these suggestions are so horrible i instantly know what type of player wrote them

lumpi33

Post#38 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm

Drednes wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:44 am devs for the love of god DO NOT do any of this
we absolutely need changes
and not pointless ones the devs have done for the last half a year that add nothing but give gamebreaking bugs
but these suggestions are so horrible i instantly know what type of player wrote them
Yeah, these are the best posters... "DO NOT do any of this", "we absolutely need changes", "these suggestions are horrible", giving no constructive input at all. Just hot air.

Beside that what one poster wants doesn't mean it is good for the overall population. He might be playing an overpowered class in a premade and wants to hold on to this.

Ads
Germane

Post#39 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Let's ask EA to give us the server code from the live. Then we open a Classic server here. That would be awesome! xD
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

Dabbart

Post#40 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:29 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm

Beside that what one poster wants doesn't mean it is good for the overall population.

And why doesn't that logic apply to youself? Reread the opening sentence and the last sentence. In your OP.

Plz stop trying to speak on behalf of anyone but yourself, and maybe your guild/friends. I believe, that your arguments and points will be more palletable.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.