Recent Topics

Ads

Add barriers in all SCs respawns

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dabbart

Re: Add barriers in all SCs respawns

Post#11 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 pm

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/log ... ry-Picking

Also, think bro. That map proves my point. YOu go straight, or to the right. Either way, the enemy is RIGHT THERE if spawn camping. Lastly, Gates doesn't have 3 entrances, so I dunno wtf that map is about.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Kpi

Post#12 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:42 pm

Nordenwatch

Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Dabbart

Post#13 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:43 pm

It's like you don't play the game... If you are spawn camping in nord, you can't get around them by going slightly to the left/right... They are right there in front of you. It's not a different exit, they can still see you...

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Kpi

Post#14 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 pm https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/log ... ry-Picking

Also, think bro. That map proves my point. YOu go straight, or to the right. Either way, the enemy is RIGHT THERE if spawn camping. Lastly, Gates doesn't have 3 entrances, so I dunno wtf that map is about.
When u are walking, and there is a wall in front on you, You go straight or turn to avoid it? :D

Use your brain and don't go directly to the enemy!!!
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Dabbart

Post#15 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 pm

Ok. Gl in life mate. I'm done conversing with you.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Oh yes. Multiple ways out of this spawn. Very easy to slide out the side without being seen. Sorry, I know I said I would go away but COME THE **** ON

Throlla

Post#16 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:57 am

Champions should have longer range imo. When premades **** pugs up. They should not be allowed to go so close to spawn. Most premades dont do objectives. They just like farming pugs for kills.

Akilinus

Post#17 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:07 am

imho should add a way to get back to spawn on all maps.

Not fun to get farmed by premade!!!
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Sulorie

Post#18 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:30 am

Barriers just make it easier to farm the inferior team. They add no protection to people in spawn, as there are already plenty obstacles as cover against camping rdps.
Healers respawning can't help those few still fighting outside the barrier.
Dying is no option.

Ads