Recent Topics

Ads

LOTD balance anyone?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ninjagon

LOTD balance anyone?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:25 am

LOTD - 14-08-2022 summary:

Order kills: 385
Destro kills: 1217

Zone population - we dont know, but Tier 2+:

Order: 41%
Destro: 59%

Conclusion: Destro farmed Order. No matter what Order can or cannot do, this is not balanced and not fun. Xrealm is a huge factor there too.

Solution: For good and competitive play, for good fights and for the fun, there should be equal population balance in the zone.

Discussion on:
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Haojin

Re: LOTD balance anyone?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:34 am

Ninjagon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:25 am
Solution: For good and competitive play, for good fights and for the fun, there should be equal population balance in the zone.
was it fun to chase my 12 man with 3+ warbands until the africa ? like bene tleilax isn't a well known zerg guild since forever. it's comical to read "equal fight" arguments coming from you. lmao.

if you are so obsessed with equality, better gvg or q for city without dodging. lmk if you are interested.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

NSKaneda

Post#3 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Order dominating in LotD - lol, git gud destro
Destro dominating in LotD - this cannot go on

Next step: allow only premade warbands in LotD to ensure even more balance and then watch Zandrii warfare die slowly, like other modes of the game that got "focused"
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

normanis

Post#4 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Haojin wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:34 am
was it fun to chase my 12 man with 3+ warbands until the africa ? like bene tleilax isn't a well known zerg guild since forever. it's comical to read "equal fight" arguments coming from you. lmao.

if you are so obsessed with equality, better gvg or q for city without dodging. lmk if you are interested.
why than go and fight with absolution ? last time i speaked with tham they are always up for gvg.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#5 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:25 am LOTD - 14-08-2022 summary:

Order kills: 385
Destro kills: 1217

Zone population - we dont know, but Tier 2+:

Order: 41%
Destro: 59%

Conclusion: Destro farmed Order. No matter what Order can or cannot do, this is not balanced and not fun. Xrealm is a huge factor there too.

Discussion on:
try add class counting addon. its dont show actuall numbers of all players byt show clases played so u count all clases and know aproximely numbers. last lotd thread when destro zerged was something like 192vs 150order
p.s they zerg all time . and lotd debuff dont affect zerg side. order win 2-3 times only and its in usa time. destro win in row every week.
p.s.s i sugest next lotd all bene tleilax go destro side. :D .
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ninjagon

Post#6 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 pm

It had to be discussion, Haojin, not the "cry me a river" post. But what should I expect, right?
Yes, we hunted your 12-man with Bene WB and 1 ally WB, thats because because of you if you have to know (a well known - hard to kill - bad ass moron, who has to be killed at all cost, nothing personal, you know).
But do I really need to shout here, how many times order were zerged yesterday? Really? I think not. Just read the topic and everyone with a brain allready know.

It is not about who zerged who, and who is zerging and who is not (because both factions, and every organized guilds zergs in LOTD).
Question is, is it OK? Are you satisfied with it? Is it fun for you?
If you want just good fights and kills, why are you so afraid of balance pop, Haojin?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Omegus

Post#7 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:46 pm

Question: why doesn't order get organised for LOTD?

It's cities all over again lol
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

lemao

Post#8 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Professional box running guild complaining about balance what a surprise

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Post#9 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Was really fun running a 6 man. Once you got to a point a destro 12 man came by to kill you, because that was the smallest group size they had running. So basically, as order player, you were outnumbered 2:1 at all times. Last time Order was outnumbered by 20%. This time we were just immensly outpopped and both situations is something that can be fixed with a balanced player count.

GvG has nothing to do with realm balance and should be done in closed zones. In regards of city, why should anyone queue for those in groups. Bad designed Scenario. People that join grouped up on destro side usually do so to farm in full sov characters. Order usually plays this shitty game mode to equip alts. No reason to group up at all, if the only benefit is getting farmed by sweaties.

What even was your point on mentioning city and GvG in the first place?! I really like how you start talking smack instead of discussing the actual issue. Shows your "personality". Sorry to say. If thats the mentality of all destro players then you can kiss this game goodbye. No respect for your opponents, who are the only reason you can even still play this game.
Omegus wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:46 pm Question: why doesn't order get organised for LOTD?

It's cities all over again lol
There is noone there to get organised. No pop on order, so we have to fix it artficially otherwise people will just boycott it (which they already do). In general it seems like order is lacking reasons for players to main it as a faction. Its more like a hobby for destro mains...
lemao wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:22 pm Professional box running guild complaining about balance what a surprise
Thats what I'm talking about. Garbage people...
Last edited by JohnnyWayne on Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lumpi33

Post#10 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:25 pm

Yeah, there are no equal numbers in LOTD. The realm with more players or queuers seems to have more people in LOTD.

Well, it wasn't the best decision to do it that way. In a game where player numbers is everything it should be obvious that this ain't gonna work.

I don't know who likes being stomed for 2 hours. All because the other side has a lot more players. Raise your hands.

Since Destro is usually having a ~20% number advantage in there and people know by now that destro is usually winning, they log to destro when LOTD happens and the result is what you have seen yesterday. Huge imbalance in numbers.

Best they could do is to even the numbers. As it should be from the beginning.