Recent Topics

Ads

LOTD balance anyone?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ninjagon

Re: LOTD balance anyone?

Post#41 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:25 pm Bene Tlielax famously known for waiting all the way till last moment to queue in city.
This has any connection to the topic? Don't be silly.

Scenarios, ranked, city - you win or you lose, and it actually is about the "learn to play".

Being outnumbered in LOTD (which in design is one big scenario) is another case.
Do you like to play scenario with 8 people against 12? I DON'T THINK SO!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#42 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 pm

Haojin wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm
Spoiler:
Looks like I have finally your attention :-)
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Evilspinnre

Post#43 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:06 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm
Asderas27 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:25 pm Bene Tlielax famously known for waiting all the way till last moment to queue in city.

Scenarios, ranked, city - you win or you lose, and it actually is about the "learn to play".

Being outnumbered in LOTD (which in design is one big scenario) is another case.
Order lost most LOTD when both sides were at numbers cap.

Would Bene be interested in an organised 18v24?
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Asderas27

Post#44 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm

But when is Bene Tlielax and the so called Grand Alliance of Order gonna "learn to play" tho ?
Its 2022 man just learn already.
You are outnumbered in lotd simply because order players rather push empty maps than take effort to form up and fight. In the beginning Lotd instances both sides were filling up to max capacity and Order was still losing. So they gave up and rather afk run box and hit keeplords for easy crests.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Toshutkidup

Post#45 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Guess i didn’t miss anything again, I was busy helping protect keeps as Destro started sieges also.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ninjagon

Post#46 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:07 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 pm But when is Bene Tlielax and the so called Grand Alliance of Order gonna "learn to play" tho ?
Its 2022 man just learn already.
You are outnumbered in lotd simply because order players rather push empty maps than take effort to form up and fight. In the beginning Lotd instances both sides were filling up to max capacity and Order was still losing. So they gave up and rather afk run box and hit keeplords for easy crests.
Man, Order is usually outnumbered everywhere at EU prime time, when most from us play. But in classic RvR campaign, you still have some options to fight back.
But this topic is about Land of the Dead.
Spoiler:

Ninjagon

Post#47 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:20 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:06 pm Order lost most LOTD when both sides were at numbers cap.

Would Bene be interested in an organised 18v24?
Maybe not most but Order lost quite a few LOTD when similar numbers, yea. And these were good fights and some of them were close. I liked them, no matter that we didn't won.

Those times are gone now. You cannot have all time high motivation if you do not see much chances before the fight even start.
And we are still fighting, while many others just gave up.

PS: Not interested for 18vs24. Balance is 24 vs 24. That's the topic of this post.
Spoiler:

Martok

Post#48 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:25 amDestro farmed Order. No matter what Order can or cannot do, this is not balanced and not fun. Xrealm is a huge factor there too.

Just a friendly FYI. It is never a good idea to begin any thread around here by stating a conclusion one side is poorly balanced against another and therefore can not win regardless of whatever.

The responses tend to be as entirely shallow and predictable as post number two.

Land Of The Dead has great potential as an RvR zone and will improve as time goes by. In the interim, practice and implement a bit of maneuver warfare and misdirection. Strike from where they are not expecting you. Even if you eventually get overrun, it is still a fun manner in which to play.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Nefarian78

Post#49 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 pm

The best part of RoR is that I don't even need to play the game to get the only actually good content left in the game. The drama, the **** flinging and the Dunning-Kruger lolcows on the forums

They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

JohnnyWayne

Post#50 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:19 am

Nefarian78 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 pm The best part of RoR is that I don't even need to play the game to get the only actually good content left in the game. The drama, the **** flinging and the Dunning-Kruger lolcows on the forums
Yup, this thread really shows what kind of garbage is in this community. I'm not suprised its supposed a sinking ship as it seems to cater to this kind of people. SMH