Recent Topics

Ads

[SUGGESTION] Emblems bound to account

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Renork

[SUGGESTION] Emblems bound to account

Post#1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Would it be possible to send emblems to my own toons? Ex. sorc has 30 emblems, dok needs 20 more to get a weapon, so I send it to my dok. This allows people to play all their toons and decide which one they want to gear without limiting the playtime to just one character.

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Re: [SUGGESTION] Emblems bound to account

Post#2 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:59 pm

i second that
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

areanda

Post#3 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:43 pm

No that would be baddest idea ever u thought About multi screening several computers then send to 1 account id say hell no

Bozzax

Post#4 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Feels a bit unfair if I can farm with my best geared toon to equip lesser geared ones dont it?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:57 pm

areanda wrote:No that would be baddest idea ever u thought About multi screening several computers then send to 1 account id say hell no
you do realize you till have to play and win scs right?

Bozzax wrote:Feels a bit unfair if I can farm with my best geared toon to equip lesser geared ones dont it?
not really.....people were farming gold and sending it to their other toons to buy gear and stuff before, how is this any different?

Renork

Post#6 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 pm

areanda wrote:No that would be baddest idea ever u thought About multi screening several computers then send to 1 account id say hell no

Not to be an ass but a retarded response deserves a retarded answer.

Did you even read the nonsense you just posted? multi screening several computers? that still requires one to WIN the scenario, good luck winning when you're "multi screening" several characters. Jesus what a stupid ass response. You basically pulled something out of your ass just for the sake of posting.

Noiree

Post#7 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 pm

This is not world of warcraft. Besides, I think that might be a bit hard to code and it probably hits the "unnecessary" category.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Renork

Post#8 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Bozzax wrote:Feels a bit unfair if I can farm with my best geared toon to equip lesser geared ones dont it?
Another one

How is it unfair? What is the difference between the people that previously farmed gors for rune-scribed gear.

And

you STILL need to win the scenario. Do you think just because you are wielding a blue weapon with NO talisman enchantments will win you the scenario? do you think that one weapon will turn the other 11 players in the scenario into god's gift godmode and guarantee a win? Are you saying that if I wield a emblem weapon I will rip 1v12? what if you have a bunch of non level 20's in the scenario or just plain bad players?

Again, please think with your brain before you post.

Ads
Renork

Post#9 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Noiree wrote:This is not world of warcraft. Besides, I think that might be a bit hard to code and it probably hits the "unnecessary" category.

The world of warcraft joke was funny 15 years ago. A lot of DAOC players went to play WAR, not everyone came from your era of warcraft.

Joshwa70

Post#10 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:47 pm

So I can hide my melee dps and gear him by playing my healer? Nah.. that don't seem right. I say take your licks on each toon and earn them. I don't want to see the same premades for two months while they farm for their lesser toons.