Recent Topics

Ads

Squigherder Warlord Helmet: flip color sections

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Waaghtastic

Squigherder Warlord Helmet: flip color sections

Post#1 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:37 am

Problem:

For Squigherder all helmets have roughly the same color coding: primary is the "most area" and secondary is "highlights". Except for warlord helmet.

Suggestion:

(If possible) flip the color areas for the warlord helmet.

Why?

Looks odd currently :-(

Here are some example pictures. Equiped is sov with primary "black" and secondary "red" from the standard dyes at the vendor.

Bloodlord
Vanquisher
Sov
Some lower level hat

... and warlord

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Squigherder Warlord Helmet: flip color sections

Post#2 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Waaghtastic wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:37 am Problem:

For Squigherder all helmets have roughly the same color coding: primary is the "most area" and secondary is "highlights". Except for warlord helmet.

Suggestion:

(If possible) flip the color areas for the warlord helmet.

Why?

Looks odd currently :-(

Here are some example pictures. Equiped is sov with primary "black" and secondary "red" from the standard dyes at the vendor.

Bloodlord
Vanquisher
Sov
Some lower level hat

... and warlord
Or just dye Warlord Secondary black? is this post real?
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Waaghtastic

Re: Squigherder Warlord Helmet: flip color sections

Post#3 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:42 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:04 pm Or just dye Warlord Secondary black? is this post real?
That's not how the dye system works.

Dyes are applied to the item you wear actually and are transferred to the items which you slot as appearance.

So I have my actual helmet (sov) dyed primary black and secondary red and it applies for all helmets like expected except when I apply warlord as appearance it looks off because it looks like it's primary red and secondary black.

This is what it looks like if warlord helmet is primary black and secondary red:

And here is what it looks like if it's primary red and secondary black:

In my opinion it should be flipped as having 90% dyed with the secondary color is strange (and looks bad in this case).

Hope this makes my feedback more clear.