Recent Topics

Ads

Another Which Class for Returner

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lonarkesa

Another Which Class for Returner

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 pm

So I played this agessssss ago and I remembered I enjoyed the game, but I'm stuck on which class I might get more enjoyment out of. I'm thinking between Engineer, Ironbreaker, Shaman, Squig Herder, it maybe Warrior Priest.

I'm probably not going to be joining any guilds anytime soon, and I usually find myself doing small rvr, following the rvr zerg, or just alot of scenarios.

I'm leaning most towards Ironbreaker or Heals Shaman, but not sure which I'd rather do at the moment. Anyone got any thoughts? Which is more desired late game for stuff, difficulty curves, whats more relaxing to play, etc. I'm mostly just going to be playing casual, not sweatyness here.

Ads
bittrio

Re: Another Which Class for Returner

Post#2 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:27 pm

My fav class is Shammy followed by Squiggy. Goblins are the best, followed by dwarfs.

I'd say roll multiple classes to lvl 10 or so and see which you like best :)
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

Caduceus

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:37 pm

Ironbreaker is pretty engaging to play, though tanks can be played casually to decent effectiveness. Mastering tanks is a different matter, though.

Shaman is also an excellent class. As a healer you'll always be wanted, and you stay relevant in endgame warbands with a relatively challenging spec (Fury of Da Green).

I'd say you can't go wrong with either, but as a relaxing experience for a returning player I think healer classes take the cake. You have a large impact on your fights and if things go south you'll usually be able to go get out alive, unlike tanks.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Hey,

The Op is a bot. But continue yout discussion.