Recent Topics

Ads

30 second respawn timer in RvR

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Caduceus

30 second respawn timer in RvR

Post#1 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:55 am

Hello,

I propose to add a 30 second respawn timer in RvR.

The reason for this is that on small zones it is common for warbands to be defeated, respawn very quickly and add onto the same fight they just lost. This is especially noticable when the numbers on both sides are high and there are multiple organized warbands playing.

Adding a 30 second respawn timer impacts the game very little, but would give tactical victories by the outnumbered side more weight.

Thanks.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Gladiolix

Re: 30 second respawn timer in RvR

Post#2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Give bigger penalties for dying and we all know whats gonna happen. While this would be fine to me when we're talking about warbands vs warbands, this would kill smallscale where you spend a lot of time respawning already.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Tesq

Re: 30 second respawn timer in RvR

Post#3 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:34 pm

It should alredy scale somehow but it always felt really bugged to me