Recent Topics

Ads

Magus : need love !

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
alan14

Magus : need love !

Post#1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey guys,

I'm reading post talking about reforging classes, so-called "weak", but nothing has ever been done for the Magus,

I'd rather tell you a story :

Oh LB incoming, puppet in place, he jumps to me, let's snare & KB him, oh he's already jumping on me again. I'm dead !

sum up :

2 defensive skills but no one has helped me.

Whatever will happen I need to tell you all classes need your careful attention, being farmed as this is not fair or/and fun.

thanks for reading.

Ads
Coryphaus

Re: Magus : need love !

Post#2 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:02 pm

NO
5NO

do you know why? because magus is not weak

Magus just like many/some other classes espically on destro do not start peaking till 30 when they stat geing able to get some strong abilities

stick it out i realize that magus is extremely weak atm but give it time
Last edited by Coryphaus on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaycub

Post#3 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

dave2278

Post#4 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:09 pm

>Magus
>Weak
Spoiler:
Wait till t3 and t4 and watch the Magus reach Top Tier

Renork

Post#5 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

What made magi strong was the ability to spec "defensively" while maintaining an above average offense. However, devs mentioned they are going to be looking at renown abilities so it all depends on what they do with this game.

Edit: If they decide to take away the abilities I'm thinking of...then they're not going to be very defensive.

Coffeemakes

Post#6 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Yes, Survival is difficult for Magus and all casters for that matter at early levels. They begin to shine though and last longer with better armor sets, talismans, realm point distribution to toughness + wounds to keep us up a bit longer and float away quickly from oncoming axe blades and other pointy thingy's. As of now we only have a few of these ingredients , compared to what the original live warhammer had at early levels, so we will have to just have to wait it out a bit until then. Devs have been great with updates thus far, so just have to keep our fingers crossed for when the realm point situation gets worked out . Along With Drinking lots Of CoFFEE!! Does everyone Hear ME!!!! EYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Have A Great Evening!! :)
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Gildrangu

Post#7 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 am

Magus's rock. That's all I have to say. :)

Plasta 40/76 Shammy
Blobchoppa 40/59 BO
Floaty 40/65 Magus
Gildrangu 40/45 zealot
Marleketh 40/40 BG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 40/49 Shadow Warrior

Sulorie

Post#8 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 am

Toughness is nothing you need on a Magus. Intel, magical crit/power, wounds.
There is no dignity when your only purpose is to pull victims for others to kill.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Soulcheg

Post#9 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:03 am

I remember, on my server - middle of locked Eataine was duel zone, and there was 1 magus - which was almost undefeatable, i remember that he always use Dissolving Mist. None could call him weak :)
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 am

This tells a lot about that server. :D
Dying is no option.