Recent Topics

Ads

WL [pounce] 5sec kd or 0 damage

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Arslan
Banned

Re: WL [pounce] 5sec kd or 0 damage

Post#91 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:36 am

Warrior Priest need charge and stealth. WL needs group healing. Pounce should have aoe knockdown upon landing, 20sec 80% snare and instant loss of all AP AND MORALE due to fear of the pounce god.
Edit: Also it should be an ability NOT affected by GCD. Ie, some1 should be able to cast it as fast as he can spam the button. :ugeek:
Last edited by Arslan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Soulcheg

Post#92 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:39 am

To balance things out, of course.
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Vdova

Post#93 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:00 am

normanis wrote:does that black orc fly? how that posible? i whant that too - my black orc fly
also i dont mind put pounce on cd byt make it damage + root or snare to target. also give wl heal debuff and trained to kill restore hp to pet and me. also u got absorb shield as mara have it? or nerf mara, byt not my mara :lol: :lol: :lol:

U will get your BO flying in T4 dont worry. U will fly a lot like rest of us :-)
Last edited by Vdova on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Vdova

Post#94 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:11 am

We see WLs pouncing all over the keep(walls, top flor) No destro class has counter to that. I got it.

I am worried about fetch.
Since this abbility is related to pet, who can go thru walls anywhere in keep until he is killed by players or NPCs, using fetch should be affected by line of sight of a White lion not pet.
If not,WL can pull anyone from keep from any position if there is no wall in the "flight" direction.

For example in T3:
Destro player stands behind 1st defence wall on the ground. He cannot be seen, but he can be "tabed". WL lock his target and send lion thru walls, he use fetch sklil and destro player will fly over the 1st walls outside to WL.
I am worried this would be as broken as the pounce right now.

gandresch

Post#95 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:22 am

And a marauder cant when line of sight is/will be really broken? It is even easier for him once he tagged someone running inside.
Please stop to make panic on sonething not even in game. It is getting boring really.

Soulcheg

Post#96 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:30 am

But...but...but what if some bad kitty lion can kill him with this later in game?
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Vdova

Post#97 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:34 am

gandresch wrote:And a marauder cant when line of sight is/will be really broken? It is even easier for him once he tagged someone running inside.
Please stop to make panic on sonething not even in game. It is getting boring really.
Well I was posting about pounce before it was implemented and I was true. Pounce now is broken as I sayd. Thats why I have the same consern about fetch IN A LATER GAME.

Coryphaus

Post#98 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 am

Last I checked sorc dosnt have those

Ads
Sera

Post#99 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:25 am

As an avid WL fan I'm actually OK with a 5secs cooldown on Pounce, in case devs add a 5 secs long 50% movement snare to it that is uncleansable. o.O
If you haven't realized WLs actually spam Ponce cuz you mad kiters are running so fast due to latency issues, that the 2nd skill a WL try to use after Pounce will be always "Out of Range", this wasn't exactly the situation on live, like 1 out of 3 you could get off a snare after Pounce. And trust me WLs would use other skills after Pounce since those are much more dangerous and do more damage.
If not, the 0 secs GCD and please remove the AP cost of pounce cuz WL is underpowered. No I'm not even joking.
Sera

Sulorie

Post#100 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:32 am

Pounce to a target not moving and hit them.
Pounce near a kiting player and use charge if still out of range like any other melee without pounce.
Dying is no option.