Recent Topics

Ads

What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
murphybarrett
Posts: 2

What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:40 am

What PC client do you use to listen to music while playing games? I ask becouse I want to do this, but I don't want to just open up Groove Music https://docsbay.net/syncop ... oove-music, Amazon MP3, iTunes, etc. if they take away a bunch of ram/memory. (with 8GB of RAM i don't need to waste a lot on music) I prefer not to have a web page left open, and I already own the music so nothing like spotify would be of use

Ads
User avatar
Zaxxond
Legacy RR80
Posts: 412

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 am

I sub to YouTube premium ($15.00 USD for 5 users monthly) originally to get rid of the commercials. Then I discovered the music player and I use that exclusively on desktop and mobile.

Also Drow sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself.
Image

User avatar
carlos
Posts: 193

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#3 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am

Zaxxond wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 am
I sub to YouTube premium ($15.00 USD for 5 users monthly) originally to get rid of the commercials. Then I discovered the music player and I use that exclusively on desktop and mobile.

Also Drow sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself.
I **** love you!
Igknight - Bene Tleilax

User avatar
carlos
Posts: 193

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#4 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 am

carlos wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am
Zaxxond wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 am
I sub to YouTube premium ($15.00 USD for 5 users monthly) originally to get rid of the commercials. Then I discovered the music player and I use that exclusively on desktop and mobile.

Also Drow sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself.
I fudging love you!
Igknight - Bene Tleilax

User avatar
neutrino
Posts: 159
Contact:

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#5 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:52 am

carlos wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 am
carlos wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am
Zaxxond wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 am
I sub to YouTube premium ($15.00 USD for 5 users monthly) originally to get rid of the commercials. Then I discovered the music player and I use that exclusively on desktop and mobile.

Also Drow sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself.
I fudging love you!
You're right about Epstein. We got the kb.
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 311

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#6 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:09 am

Depends. I use:
Screamer radio
Deezer
Google play music
Spotify
Youtube music
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

Illuminati
Posts: 172

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#7 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:05 am

I listen to the lamentation of Order women.

Hi Neut!

Hope all is well. Glad to see some DROW still around.

-Illuminati/Killamanjaro
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

User avatar
neutrino
Posts: 159
Contact:

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#8 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:41 pm

Illuminati wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:05 am
I listen to the lamentation of Order women.

Hi Neut!

Hope all is well. Glad to see some DROW still around.

-Illuminati/Killamanjaro
Hey ill - Happy holidays - logon and let's get a reunion going. Please locate our favorite nerd Zapron.

PS I still don't tell anyone in RL I game.
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
taha16
Posts: 2

Re: What do you use to listen to music while playing games?

Post#9 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:03 am

I usually play music on my mobile and start playing game, manually it is perfect for me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests