Recent Topics

Ads

Farewell

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gurtuk
Former Staff

Farewell

Post#1 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am

hey what's up gamers gorbane here, right so about a month and a half ago I took a lengthy absence from the game. The reason for my absence had nothing to do with the game, rather some very serious issues in my personal life popped up and I had little to no free time left! After I returned nothing really felt the same, and I'm still dealing with the aftermath of what happened. will absolutely miss all of you, obviously if you have my discord you can reach me on there! (:

P.S ; this forum post was mostly for the large amount of people that were messaging me asking me where I went
gorbane - choppa

Ads
Pkunk

Re: Farewell

Post#2 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:42 am

Sad to see one of the few able gm's (or what your role was called) leave. Take care.

JarlBerzirk

Post#3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:17 am

Goodnight sweet prince

KissShot

Post#4 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:25 am

gurtuk wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am hey what's up gamers gorbane here, right so about a month and a half ago I took a lengthy absence from the game. The reason for my absence had nothing to do with the game, rather some very serious issues in my personal life popped up and I had little to no free time left! After I returned nothing really felt the same, and I'm still dealing with the aftermath of what happened. will absolutely miss all of you, obviously if you have my discord you can reach me on there! (:

P.S ; this forum post was mostly for the large amount of people that were messaging me asking me where I went
Noooooooooooooooo :'(

with no one to keep me in my place, the future is indeed dark. :(
Last edited by KissShot on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

detrap

Post#5 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:40 am

gurtuk wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am hey what's up gamers gorbane here, right so about a month and a half ago I took a lengthy absence from the game. The reason for my absence had nothing to do with the game, rather some very serious issues in my personal life popped up and I had little to no free time left! After I returned nothing really felt the same, and I'm still dealing with the aftermath of what happened. will absolutely miss all of you, obviously if you have my discord you can reach me on there! (:

All the best mate. Take care of yourself. Thank you for helping destro push during the day for the Aussie time zones. It was fun trying to silence all the order plebs in region chat when they failed a siege and were searching for a reason to blame you for it haha.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

Acidic

Post#6 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:18 pm

You will be missed, thank you for your time and commitment, from a fan of the game
Hope things sort themselves out positively

Naelar

Post#7 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear that, brother. Wishing you the best of luck.

martholomew

Post#8 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Well NOW who am I gonna sext in game?????
Magus 40/78

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#9 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks for all your contribution here, you've help make a lot of people happy. Best of luck where it counts, IRL. Waaaagh on mate, waaaagh on.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative