Recent Topics

Ads

Uthgard 2.0

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Renork

Uthgard 2.0

Post#1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Finally, 7 days for the official release. Is anyone from here going over there and what realm? 1.65 wasn't really that good for 8v8 fights, but it's not terrible either. I'm not a fan of old RA's (except dodger <3). Uthgard will probably have a stable population (until CU releases).

Ads
Arteker616

Re: Uthgard 2.0

Post#2 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 am

Renork wrote:Finally, 7 days for the official release. Is anyone from here going over there and what realm? 1.65 wasn't really that good for 8v8 fights, but it's not terrible either. I'm not a fan of old RA's (except dodger <3). Uthgard will probably have a stable population (until CU releases).
untill certain dev gm wich used to work in p99 have one of his epic meltdowns. then bye bye :D

Germane

Post#3 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:51 am

I will take a look at it
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

Reklaw

Post#4 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:07 am

I've been gone from WAR quite a while and have been waiting for Uth2 for a looong long time. I stil check the WAR forums, especially the ban-section because they are entertaining :D

Ayway! see you on Uthgard
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
Reklaw R40 SO - Jabberwocky R40 DoK - Googol R40 MAg - Tinteling R40 MAr - Jabster R41 Chp - Unoffensive R23 SH - Jabbywoo R33 Zealot - Kittycat - Donalduck

Ihavecats R40 WL - Jabber R32 - Species R42 BW - Panini R26 AM - Frailty

Renork

Post#5 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:59 am

Arteker616 wrote:
Renork wrote:Finally, 7 days for the official release. Is anyone from here going over there and what realm? 1.65 wasn't really that good for 8v8 fights, but it's not terrible either. I'm not a fan of old RA's (except dodger <3). Uthgard will probably have a stable population (until CU releases).
untill certain dev gm wich used to work in p99 have one of his epic meltdowns. then bye bye :D
Eh, I kind of like the GM's on Uthgard. I read the forums occasionally and they get a lot of **** from people (pre Uth 2.0 too), yet they don't pull the "ban" machine gun trigger at everyone that doesn't agree with them and they are quite picky regarding who gets to be a staff member (lol genesis having that Cody guy give insta-50 to people and killing the pop). They are pretty strict once they make up their mind though I'll say that (which isn't a bad thing).

I can't decide if I want to roll a wiz for the double bolt lolz (assuming the bolt issue gets fixed) or an eldie (but i hate keens/elves) or a runnie (but I also hate kobbies and dwarves). Hopefully the server keeps a healthy population, I know a lot of people hate MJ but I'm quite looking forward to CU.

zak68

Post#6 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:33 am

Midgard forever!
Sure i'll give it a try and definitively waiting for CU.

randomeclipse

Post#7 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:06 am

I will jump in and see what's what with 2.0, but for me the DAoC ship has pretty much sailed now so it won't get much of my time.

Yes, Jacobs does take stick for, notably, DAoC and Warhammer Online, but I'd rather have played those titles with their imperfections, than not at all.

I am overly eager for CU so I hope he/they have learnt from their mistakes.

Jaycub

Post#8 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm autistic and delete and reroll the same character quite often, i actually like grinding to some extent.

But you need to be something special to want to play on a x1 classic doac server that is going out of it's way to make sure there are all the time sinks and boring crap and none of the QoL changes made over the years in it im sorry.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Renork

Post#9 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Jaycub wrote:I'm autistic and delete and reroll the same character quite often, i actually like grinding to some extent.

But you need to be something special to want to play on a x1 classic doac server that is going out of it's way to make sure there are all the time sinks and boring crap and none of the QoL changes made over the years in it im sorry.
The grinding in daoc is definitely NOT fun (at least it wasn't for me). I was fine with re-rolling here because how easy it was to xp but now it has become really slow and tedious (I know you have your guild that PL's, but I enjoyed the lower tiers here since t4 is incomplete). I don't disagree with you, if the XP grind is too harsh then I will move over to genesis/origins (once they are up). I can't spend months to hit 50 :^)

dalinvar

Post#10 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:24 pm

yea im going to roll a theu to spam pets to everyone :roll: