Recent Topics

Ads

PETA angry at warhammer

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wuhh

Re: PETA angry at warhammer

Post#11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 pm

PETA isn't known for their sense of humour, so I can only guess this a 'dumb joke' and ought be part of that thread...

But plastic is made from oil, and oil is long decayed life forms ... I think they are forgetting how many animals have died millions of years ago to make it possible for us to have plastic, and other derivatives of oil. PETA really are so short sighted.

Ads
megadeath

Post#12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Lets Make a petition against chess.... Fight from Black vs White... Saracsm...
You can look at it as minorities fighting oppression. Now whites getting first move is outright racist.

Back to topic. Nobody gives a damn what PETA thinks for the last 30 years.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

RyanMakara

Post#13 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:54 pm

megadeath wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Lets Make a petition against chess.... Fight from Black vs White... Saracsm...
You can look at it as minorities fighting oppression. Now whites getting first move is outright racist.

Back to topic. Nobody gives a damn what PETA thinks for the last 30 years.
Yet this is their way of staying relevant in the public eye. Plenty of game-related review websites have reported on this idiotic claim, since 1. it involves 40k and 2. it involves PETA. Bad publicity is publicity nonetheless. Best thing we can do is ignore it.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#14 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Or embrace it and let it flow through you! Aaaaaaah the sweet smell

bwdaWAR

Post#15 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:03 pm

http://www.peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/
So it only seems too dumb to be real...

Gronar

Post#16 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:18 pm

This is what it comes to when your whole life revolves around professional activism, when all you know is activism, when you get paid to be the perpetually offended. You are in constant need of subjects.
There's no reasoning with these people, they are way too deep into it.
Better ignore them or actively deny them power over you. I love fur, **** you!

Keyser

Post#17 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Haha, made my day. Even though Peta has good intentions, sometimes they are just a bunch of morons...
Arbich wrote:hm... what message did they sent? capes out of fur (while it is not even clear if it is real fur) are bad, fascism is ok?

Thanks for sharing :D
Hopefully the God Chancellor will protect his furry children from PETA.
Spoiler:
Kesr

abandonctrl

Post#18 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 pm

:lol:

this is pure gold hahaha

Ads
catholicism198

Post#19 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:41 am

Sometimes it feels like people provoke Peta just to get more press. Super Meat Boy....

Dresden
Banned

Post#20 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:45 am

With GW having gone full corporate they probably asked PETA to 'false flag' GW fur so as to boost grassroots support & stock prices for GW which are both deservedly declining.

Neither will happen, with the coming 'Age of Emprah' in 40K it's very true that GW deserves to suffer/die.

#DatsGoodGamerGate
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q