Recent Topics

Ads

Total War: Warhammer 2 Trailer

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystriss

Re: Total War: Warhammer 2 Trailer

Post#31 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:23 am

mmm yes I forgot the Land of the Dead, that could indeed round out III into a more complete package.

Ads
sk10sk12

Post#32 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:13 am

looks sick

Telen
Suspended

Post#33 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Mystriss wrote:mmm yes I forgot the Land of the Dead, that could indeed round out III into a more complete package.
CA left file names within an old build that had roughtly the same release order as we have seen upto now. With Lizardmen, Dark Elves and High Elves as the first expanison. Tomb Kings and Skaven as dlc for II. III being the 4 Chaos factions as core with Ogres and Chaos Dwarf dlc.

As II is about the destabilisation of the warp gates its seems likely III will be an End Times theme with a great Chaos incursion. Allowing players to rewrite the ending of the fantasy world.

maroontom

Post#34 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I really wanted Napoleon II or Empire II.

But, I suppose this can fill the gap between the next Historical release. Looking forward to using Lizardmen. :)
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Mystriss

Post#35 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:58 pm

I see, I see... though, I'd always presumed TWW was based in The End Times, after all the Everchosen rises around turn 130. ~Licks wounds from recent trouncing by the as...cended beasts. Thine Empire is utterly useless, overrun by frail humans with weak stomach's. Though on the other hand, quite delicious kine for thine ignorance...~

Yardie

Post#36 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Lookin forward to 2 and 3 a whole lot, was so happy for them to try a new thing, much less with my favorite setting for Total Warhams 1, even happier that it worked out so well and was a massive success. Before that all we really had in the same realm was the Geheimnisnacht overhaul for Crusader Kings II, which was/is great too, but Total War is definitely a great venue for WHFB.
Ironjawz, Black Orc
Goretuzk, Choppa
Cornbug, Squig Herder
Rudolph, Knight of the Blazing Sun

Penril

Post#37 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Malus Darkblade lord please.

TenTonHammer

Post#38 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Telen wrote:
Mystriss wrote:mmm yes I forgot the Land of the Dead, that could indeed round out III into a more complete package.
CA left file names within an old build that had roughtly the same release order as we have seen upto now. With Lizardmen, Dark Elves and High Elves as the first expanison. Tomb Kings and Skaven as dlc for II. III being the 4 Chaos factions as core with Ogres and Chaos Dwarf dlc.

As II is about the destabilisation of the warp gates its seems likely III will be an End Times theme with a great Chaos incursion. Allowing players to rewrite the ending of the fantasy world.
This is slightly false

The fourth major faction in the game is the Skaven with clan pestelins as they are the major antagonist to the lizard men in lustria otherwise they would have no one to fight

The tomb kings will most likely be preorder dlc as the game map features the south lands

This game. Is being priced as a AAA game relase, they can't do that with only 3 factions

Ads
MeatlessPage

Post#39 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 am

Indeed. They've said from the start there'll be four factions at launch. They have also, however, hinted at the possibility that there'll be no pre-order faction. We'll see in due time.

Dabbart

Post#40 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 am

There'll be some sort of pre-order incentive. There always is, and it's just good business to do so. I doubt they'll **** up and make an entire race a pre-order though...

Game 2 will help to make the campagin worthwhile. I can't **** wait for all 3 games though... Then you can actually set-up a proper RL campaign fought in TW, for a fraction of the cost of mini's. That'll be sick.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.