Recent Topics

Ads

Your WAR playlist

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Crassus

Your WAR playlist

Post#1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:51 am

Hello people of WAR!

I'm curious as to what you listen to when YOU play WAR!

Here is my play list of a few songs! (Warning; METAL MUSIC!)

Ghost B.C - Deus In Absentia Eye of Horus - As The Bloodline Flows - Elvenking - Pagan Revolution Ex Deo - The Rise of Hannibal Grave Digger - Highland Farewell W.A.S.P - Harder Faster Iron Maiden - Wicker Man Lagerstein - Drink The Rum And this is a snowflake of the storm that I have for a playlist on spotify! :D
WITNESS ME!

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Your WAR playlist

Post#2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:11 am

Mostly classic Musik Chopin, Bach, clementi, Strauß, Haydn, and so on mixed bye some New Times componists like einaudi

Playing ror is my Chill area. Massage seat good Musik no wife no child :) sometimes i need that
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Crassus

Post#3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Mostly classic Musik Chopin, Bach, clementi, Strauß, Haydn, and so on mixed bye some New Times componists like einaudi

Playing ror is my Chill area. Massage seat good Musik no wife no child :) sometimes i need that
Slightly jealous you have a massage seat.
WITNESS ME!

maroontom

Post#4 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 am

Either Romantic era Classical music by my favourite composers, Mussorgsky, de Falla, Tchaikovsky, Dvořák and Tárrega. Or if I feel like it, this game's soundtrack, in game you don't get to hear some of the really good pieces very often, when listening to the OST you can hear all of the great music in this game.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#5 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 am

Crassus wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Mostly classic Musik Chopin, Bach, clementi, Strauß, Haydn, and so on mixed bye some New Times componists like einaudi

Slightly jealous you have a massage seat.
Oh yes i have :) and i love it i is warm and Do a Massage and the seat at the But Vibrats
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

raptrr

Post#6 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:31 pm

anything with Koan! :D
Rondul - Runepriest - RR80
Rondlulz - Zealot - RR64
Rondulo - Shaman - RR5x

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theysii

NSKaneda

Post#7 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:11 pm

RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Belfast

Post#8 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:18 am

Sister Sledge - We are Family Kool & The Gang - Celebration Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland Main themes of Pepito's playlist :mrgreen: .

Ads
kuvktk

Post#9 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

It just have to be here because THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. All Jeremy Soule's music is good for doing exploration, though this is what I think almost perfectly catches WAR atmosphere for me (29:56), but maybe not the best option for RVR or SC. For action I prefer something like an old-school metal
or something like this, lol
I don't think it's right to associate classical music with WAR, but yes, I can see strong resemblance with it in slavic classics music.
Belfast wrote:Main themes of Pepito's playlist :mrgreen: .
DISCO NEVER DIES!

shaggyboomboom

Post#10 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 pm