Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Objectives, ever heard of them?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shoxation

Scenario Objectives, ever heard of them?

Post#1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Why is it that every SC I play there's almost always 90% of the players totally ignoring the objectives, they only fight and stay wherever the fight started? People know what to do but won't do it. I'd understand if there was 1 or 2 new guys just following the rest, but why is the vast majority like this? Add this to the one sidedness of scenarios 100% of the time (1 team with healers and tanks, another without), and the game quickly becomes unplayable for a faction, hence the massive X realming issue. People are absolutely right to X realm. Giving advice about how to play and trying to get people to coordinate in SC but being totally ignored is a very valid reason to switch to the winning side, because usually only those who understand those points will win.

So again, why do people ignore objectives in pvp and would rather just fight forever?

Ads
Luuca

Re: Scenario Objectives, ever heard of them?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 am

As your second post, I'd rate it a 7 of 10. There was a good bit of whinging and accusations in there, but not reeaally enough to bring the post up to notice above the other "L2P" posts we see here from time to time.

I enjoyed the x-realming mention and the pseudo excuse and acceptance of it, but it's really all been covered before. Unless you're new, and honestly have never run into an SC with a bunch of dirty PuGs, I think you could have done better by researching some of the thousand or so other posts like this and bringing in elements of haxxing, speed hax, and unkillable players. You also failed to mention how unbalanced and OP __(insert class here)__ is and how they need nerfed.

In the future, the use of screenshots too small to actually be read to prove your points is highly advised, along with blaming the "DEVS" for every minor detail in game you find even mildly annoying.