Recent Topics

Ads

Ban Guns in RoR

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

Ban Guns in RoR

Post#1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:58 pm

I think it's time we all come to an agreement that Guns in RoR should be banned. Yes players have been killed by axes, swords, and magic in nearly the same numbers, but no one on here can tell me that the effort it takes to swing a sword, heft an axe or channel the magical essence it takes to cast a spell is as easy as pulling a trigger or setting up a death machine turret.

Guns make killing easier - way too easy. Because guns make killing too easy, we must limit the access to guns to NPCs and City/Warcamp/SC guards ONLY.

Classes that have been abusing Guns in RoR can replace these weapons with swords and axes, limiting the gun deaths in RoR dramatically. Some would say that Bows and Arrows need banning as well, but I assert that these are ancient weapons that take skill and finesse to use. A gun makes mass killings too easy.

Please ban guns in RoR. Think of the Lowbies.

Ads
fox66656

Re: Ban Guns in RoR

Post#2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

You'll have to pry me rifle outta me dead cold hands. Lol

Kragg

Post#3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:23 am

As a counter offer I suggest we ban we the use of magic. What good has it ever done us? Do we really wanted pale robed freaks lurking in our neighbourhoods?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Acidic

Post#4 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:01 am

Kragg wrote:As a counter offer I suggest we ban we the use of magic. What good has it ever done us? Do we really wanted pale robed freaks lurking in our neighbourhoods?
Yes remove those BW freaks

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Guns do not kill people, Dwarves kill pepple
Alea iacta est

gildhur

Post#6 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Can't tell if serious...

Roguibu

Post#7 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Nah just give sh a gun too!!
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Ramasee

Post#8 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

It's in off-topic, hes not being serious.

I say we just remove the dwarves free health care system, and all those that use guns will die off in a matter of days. They are quite fickle things.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#9 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 pm

I disagree, the Dwarf handgun is a low magazine capacity, black powder, hunting (greenskins) rifle and Grimnir always intended for dwarfs to be armed to protect their liberty from greenskins.
What should be banned are those multi-shot manling repeaters that have a high magazine capacity, all sorts of scary barrel attachments/scopes, and are not used to hunt greenskins, but probably against peasants accused of heresy, #stopWitchHunterAbuse, and Sigmar never intended to let his people have these engineer assault weapons at the founding of the Empire.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

charlysixb

Post#10 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Dual Uzis for Squig Herders or remove all guns in game.
Dwarfs drink alcohol too, that's a bad combination = Alcohol and Guns dont usually ends well.
There're should be alcohol controls for stunties in all RvR zones ( at start, mid and to finish zone )
Spoiler:
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever