Something unfair about the classes

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 448

Something unfair about the classes

Post#1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:16 pm

In double XP days, almost destro control 70% of the SC
I admit Destro more professional player.
But I need point out the unbalance of the classes

1) Destro have 3 classes can pull now while order only 2 classes. Chopa is crazy OP. Anyone can answer that?
2) SH can do melee or range. high def, can jump can escape can punt. Any function u can say SH can have it. What class in order can do that???

Someone would say lion OP, but if u compare with SH. Lion just more jumping. But not the power. SH contains anything

Another thing is that why nerf my SM? I feel it is nerf after I am back. Not only the debuff nerf but also the bubble.
I hope make some changes. If order lose because of the technique to play, no one blame, in my point of view, some unfair balance there

Ads
User avatar
Kabuterimonga
Posts: 174

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#2 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 pm

choppa has range aoe random pull which can be interrumpted easily while slayer has Rampage, which one is better???? O.o hey, each career has it owns overpowered skills dats wots amazin of dis game
i would like to see more utility in WL as well, i feel dat SH is too good, maybe a positive rework for WL would be nice, some more CC or AoE stuff
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 448

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#3 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 pm
choppa has range aoe random pull which can be interrumpted easily while slayer has Rampage, which one is better???? O.o hey, each career has it owns overpowered skills dats wots amazin of dis game
i would like to see more utility in WL as well, i feel dat SH is too good, maybe a positive rework for WL would be nice, some more CC or AoE stuff
why dont u talk about the nerf of SM???
I want the back of original SM

User avatar
peterthepan3
Balance Moderator
Posts: 5739

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Swordmaster's double spirit debuff needed to be nerfed. The class is fully functional right now as a DPS Tank/slightly overperforming in some people's eyes (you now have an AoE snare and a KD in standard Khaine/Hoeth spec).

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 448

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#5 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:49 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm
Swordmaster's double spirit debuff needed to be nerfed. The class is fully functional right now as a DPS Tank/slightly overperforming in some people's eyes (you now have an AoE snare and a KD in standard Khaine/Hoeth spec).
I want to be a good tank for the bubble. bubble also nerf

User avatar
Fallenkezef
Suspended
Posts: 1394

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#6 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Dessie have more melee classes which tend to work better in sc's so Dessie win more.

Open rvr is about numbers while massed rdps can actualy make a difference in sieges. Seen the Bitterstone's snipet squad tip the balance on defence a fair few times.

If the tanks and slayer classes where as popular on order as tanks, maras and choppas where on dessi then Order would flatten Destro on a regular basis but most order seem to roll rdps or healer
Alea iacta est

Cortrillion
Posts: 21

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#7 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 pm

I think that maybe this here is a bigger problem to the "fun" of the game

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljfnarfi23nkq ... l.jpg?dl=0

tr:rl Premade get something out of fight, the other group gets 0.

Foomy44
Posts: 520

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#8 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Chinesehero wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:16 pm
In double XP days, almost destro control 70% of the SC
I admit Destro more professional player.
But I need point out the unbalance of the classes

1) Destro have 3 classes can pull now while order only 2 classes. Chopa is crazy OP. Anyone can answer that?
2) SH can do melee or range. high def, can jump can escape can punt. Any function u can say SH can have it. What class in order can do that???

Someone would say lion OP, but if u compare with SH. Lion just more jumping. But not the power. SH contains anything

Another thing is that why nerf my SM? I feel it is nerf after I am back. Not only the debuff nerf but also the bubble.
I hope make some changes. If order lose because of the technique to play, no one blame, in my point of view, some unfair balance there
Order has 3 ranged knockdowns, destro has 1. Order has 3 classes with pounce, destro has 1. SH can do melee OR range, not both in the same build or the same stance. SW can do melee AND still get to spam their ranged heal debuff nonstop while in melee mode, how OP amirite? Slayer has rampage, choppa doesn't. The list goes on and on... this isn't a game about perfect mirrors.
Chinesehero wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 pm
why dont u talk about the nerf of SM???
I want the back of original SM
Yeah, my chosen wishes he could double debuff spirit resist so his damage could be stupid OP for a tank too. Good thing we don't always get what we want.
Chinesehero wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:49 pm
I want to be a good tank
Then maybe take off the dominator set, equip a shield, and take off focused offense which I assume you use 100% of the time based on how fast I usually see you drop. (goin off armory and what I usually see you doing in pug SC, if you've changed gear lately then ignore that)
Current Loves: Chompy 74, ShroomStew 70
Retired 40+ Destro: TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, Doomshadow, DoomDisk, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Retired 40+ Order: CatNap, Shadeling, StormWall, Bangman

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 3493

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#9 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Cortrillion wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 pm
I think that maybe this here is a bigger problem to the "fun" of the game

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljfnarfi23nkq ... l.jpg?dl=0

tr:rl Premade get something out of fight, the other group gets 0.
Well deserved. No kills, no rewards.


How many healers had destro?
I see one good zealot and a wannabe dps zealot, who doesn't even manage to give the right buffs and doesn't respond to tells in order to fix it.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Wuu
Posts: 32

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#10 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Don't you touch my SM!!!
We finally got a KD in Khaine, our group utility has improved mightily and we still have OP sex appeal.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests