Recent Topics

Ads

Something unfair about the classes

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sandskid

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#121 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Oh, QQ, destro OP. order is unplayable... Nerf destro, buff AM even more, give BW 100000 damage morale 1.
Look, I have an idea, and Im almost sure It'll make Order happy: you should really start another server where there will be NO destro side, so order could finally farm empty keeps, create 2-3 full wb of overpowered AMs and finally be happy. Or maybe you should create destrolike mobs that would die from any attack, so order skilled players would be able to create videos and upload them on YouTube. Thank you for attention, I hope my idea will make everyone happy. Cheers!

Ads
wonshot

Post#122 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:44 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:39 pm
Yes, let's ask the guys from DnD, because they are so active right now. CNTK has the remnants of whatever is left playing from DnD running in their WBs on Mondays and Wednesdays.
We have raid nights on Tuesday, Thursday and some sundays. To avoid the handholding going on from both sides on Wedsdays. Making it sound like we are gone and disbanding is incorrect, but to support your message about it is rough on Order atm I can only eccho it.

NRM have been giving some really nice fights as of late, not sure if they recruited or if they just found out the more choppas you have the bigger chance of winning fights :lol:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

dansari

Post#123 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Sandskid wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:31 pm Oh, QQ, destro OP. order is unplayable... Nerf destro, buff AM even more, give BW 100000 damage morale 1.
Look, I have an idea, and Im almost sure It'll make Order happy: you should really start another server where there will be NO destro side, so order could finally farm empty keeps, create 2-3 full wb of overpowered AMs and finally be happy. Or maybe you should create destrolike mobs that would die from any attack, so order skilled players would be able to create videos and upload them on YouTube. Thank you for attention, I hope my idea will make everyone happy. Cheers!
<Salt Factory>

Waaghaa

Post#124 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 pm

I've been playing now on this here server for what? 4 years give or take some weeks, there is always something unfair about classes and we wont ever see a state when every single soul in this game is happy about their class, so what to do about it?

Make another character, I would have quit this game long ago had my only choice been a Magus as they at the moment, at least as a change Magus is a bit on the fluffy side when it comes to damage (<- in my opinion) luckily, I have a bunch of others.
Spoiler:

DanielWinner

Post#125 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 pm

I’m afraid, it’s better for this thread to die already.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha