Recent Topics

Ads

Something unfair about the classes

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wonshot

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#101 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:20 am

Telen wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 pm
oaliaen wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:30 pm nerf engenier/lion pull if you wanna nerf choppa pull
Just mirror it. Pounce was deemed too good to be realm specific and was mirrored (even though des have speed proc racial that pounce was always argued was the counter too and order dont). A pbaoe moving pull on an mdps has much more justification to be mirrored because I cant seem to think of what it was meant to counter when des have the stronger kiting classes anyway. If the argument was choppas cant catch kiters then that is even more true for slayers considering the goblin classes.
No! strongly disagree!

You argue well for the case of why something should be mirrored, but in this case it should simply be removed. Pulls belong on Magus and Engineer, and right now those two specs are super underperforming and not seeing any play in organized warbands.
Not only is Get to the choppa too overtuned mixed with the rest of the archclass toolkit, it is also overshadowing Magus/Engineer single handedly for warband vs warband play.

The move here is to simply remove the choppa pull and give chopper something strong instead(damage vice. I think destro got the upper hand already when it comes to displacements, no immunity knockbacks and armordebuffs.)

Having a pull on the move on a class with charge + Shrug it off is NEVER going to be balanced. Add on top of it that you can cover the chopper with 3sec anti CC in the group from black orc. Not only cant the choppa be slowed when he flanks around pulling out midliners and backliners he cant be ranged knockdown because of group synagy to stop his advancement.

This flanking move is a garenteed gamechanger and has no counterplay apart from Taunt, on an instant channel. Before you land the taunt on the flanking choppa a healer have already been displaced and therefor stopped healing for a few sec, while either having to repossition or stand exposed. This tool is simply too strong, with too little counterplay and reactionary timing available.

To compare it to Engineer;
If I was to attempt a flank pull manuver in wb vs wb head-on confrontations where the tanklines clash into eachother and healers are safe for a little while. I isolate myself by flanking to the outskirts, not only can i be slowed down my ranged slows, aoe slowpools, snare potions, I have no way to speed myself up or break already applied snares on me. When I get in the possition I desire in 75feet range of the midline, not only can the enemy tankline repossition and soak/bodyblock the targetlimmit because im crawling at snare-speed giving them time to react when i start my flanking.
The backline of the enemy warband have a nice juicy fat dwarf standing out on his lonesome easy to spot, easy to CC, damage to setback the 1sec casttimer (got video evidence of this happending since people dont belive this is a fragile spellcast) to set back the 1sec to a 4sec casttimer that simply never goes off.

On top of that, when the cast finally goes off depending on if the fight still are in the same area, or if either side have pushed pass or destroyed the enemy tank and melee line, I have no garetee to know if I am pulling out the desired midline/backline because of the crazy amounts of counterplay and add on top a **** 1 sec delay on the animation giving tanks plenty of time to grant 3sec group immunities to CC.

A pull should NEVER be on a class that has Shrug it off and charge, and you are telling me the challenged ability can even be used on the move, and has a speedup?! At this point im just doing a crazy laught like a madman before the sorrow sinks in.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
bctakhy

Post#102 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:27 am

Jedii wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:39 pm 3 people meet at a lonely flag in Sc , a Witch hunter , a runepriest and a big fat orc , do u think a runepriest can heal a witch hunter NO , do u think the witch hunter can damage this big fat orc , No , do we both die yes ,but he wasnt op at all........
Hard belive that... Even if u DPS RP and WH have any strange build. U sure WH where not AFK in that flag?

dansari

Post#103 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:38 am

Jedii wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:38 am I bet u dont believe the earth is round either ! Enjoy your game, once people click on u will have 20 order vs 300 destro. U have certainly made some fantastic changes here.im out this is a crock of @#*
Lol?
<Salt Factory>

oaliaen

Post#104 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:42 am

lets make a trade...if you giv the Wl/engie burst dmg to choppa you can nerf aoe pull.

wonshot

Post#105 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:51 am

oaliaen wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:42 am lets make a trade...if you giv the Wl/engie burst dmg to choppa you can nerf aoe pull.
wonshot wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:20 am The move here is to simply remove the choppa pull and give chopper something strong instead(damage vice. I think destro got the upper hand already when it comes to displacements, no immunity knockbacks and armordebuffs.)
Pretty much how I suggest it happends. I acknowledge that a pure nerf is never fun, and instead something else should be given in stead. And as I see the overall picture between Destro and Order right now; Order has the damage, Destro has the tools.

So if choppa cant have the utility a Slayer with shattered limbs has, and now with my suggestion of no pull. For sure he should have a nice big aoe damaging ability (I assume you mean that Engineer has good burst in rifleman, right? Because the damage is lackluster as **** when it comes to Tinker build)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

harkerkane

Post#106 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 am

Nidwin wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:13 am Choppa pull should be frontal cone and not 360°.
I think the issue isn't the pulls but the keeps when being pulled through walls or floors.
This. Simple. Not a nerf but easier to avoid it with good position

Sulorie

Post#107 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 am

Jedii wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:38 am I bet u dont believe the earth is round either ! Enjoy your game, once people click on u will have 20 order vs 300 destro. U have certainly made some fantastic changes here.im out this is a crock of @#*
Nobody dies 1 hit, unless they get warcamp buff and you have low wounds.
You said orc. No choppa or black orc can kill a RP who detaunts and runs a proper build, so dying means the fault is on your end.
The WH must be incredibly low and squishy to die despite backup heals.

How about stop being solo and making groups? I would enjoy having aao bonus.
Dying is no option.

delcon

Post#108 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 am

Tbh the factions are not balanced atm and being order is not a lot of fun atm ,
Destro having so much utility in there wb compared to order ,
Order having lack of mdps wb effecient
Leaves Bw that cant stop a destro ball on equal numbers now , no fieryblast no hand ruin flashfire all great skills now not used or nor part used now in wb play ,

Choppa pull is **** right now it’s crazy now how order front / midline. Now just flys through the air at start of every fight ,
You can’t organise for it , then des just plough through on back line,

Moral drain aoe thanks , oh no you took that back off the wl , but left sh rework in
Tbh you might read the frustration in my text or just put in down to another wine post,
But as a wb leader of cntk the current state does not make me want to play , in fact my play times have
Gone from every day 2-6 hrs a day to only raid nights and I cut them short ,
Faction balance is way out atm in rvr wb+ fights ,

Ads
Dammy095

Post#109 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:47 am

are we playing the same game ?
you just not using what you have , ask guys from dnd to teach you

DanielWinner

Post#110 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:57 am

Since this thread hits new levels of quality and intelligence every hour, I move it to Offtopic.
Enjoy your Mordor.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha