Recent Topics

Ads

[Quality of Life] Huge issue in PvE

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

[Quality of Life] Huge issue in PvE

Post#1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 pm

In an effort to help the RoR team make the PvE element more user engaging and more as a necessary quality of life improvement for players, I am formally suggesting that the development team pause any and all work currently in process on PvE until such time as bunnies hopping about in PvE are once again targetable and killable. Further, I submit that one bunny within the world at a time, in any random PvE zone, be an actual Lord that can 1-shot a player/group. This “Lord Bunny” will act, appear, and be marked as a normal “bunny” until such time as a player attacks it. Killing said Lord Bunny will not bestow any gold, gear, or items; however, I submit an in-game title would be an excellent reward for such an achievement. “Rabbit Season” as a title would suffice in my humble opinion, but would open to community driven Title suggestions as well.

I would like to thank you, in advance, for your time and attention on this QoL Issue.

Ads
Foomy44

Re: [Quality of Life] Huge issue in PvE

Post#2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:29 pm

I'd like to propose we put bunny project on hold until the devs have had time to implement more interactive horns. The horn on Iron Clad BO is a game changer and honestly it's a little ridiculous that there isn't at least one at every BO. After that bare minimum has been implemented we can start discussing other instruments with multiple notes so the BO defense/afk squads can jam out while they wait.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Loutre

Post#3 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:29 pm I'd like to propose we put bunny project on hold until the devs have had time to implement more interactive horns. The horn on Iron Clad BO is a game changer and honestly it's a little ridiculous that there isn't at least one at every BO. After that bare minimum has been implemented we can start discussing other instruments with multiple notes so the BO defense/afk squads can jam out while they wait.
It's not a true game if you can't play the Futurama music opening.

dansari

Post#4 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:29 pm I'd like to propose we put bunny project on hold until the devs have had time to implement more interactive horns. The horn on Iron Clad BO is a game changer and honestly it's a little ridiculous that there isn't at least one at every BO. After that bare minimum has been implemented we can start discussing other instruments with multiple notes so the BO defense/afk squads can jam out while they wait.
But why would we ruin such novelty?
<Salt Factory>

Luuca

Post#5 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 am

The Bunny Project must come first. Without it, the bunnies will overpopulate and turn PvE into a nightmare.

Fyzzles

Post#6 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm

“Rabbit Season” as a title would suffice in my humble opinion, but would open to community driven Title suggestions as well.

Duck Season!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ocaZb-bGg

BurbsToo
Banned

Post#7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:50 pm

This reminds me of questing for bunny slippers in Asheron's Call.