Recent Topics

Ads

Words of advice

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dammy095

Re: Words of advice

Post#11 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:36 am

i play here from march and only see complains about gtdc in past month or two
why all of you were quiet for like 6 months then

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#12 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 am

I use one example and people think this is all about GTtC..read the original post before posting here.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#13 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:08 pm Be careful on the class changes.
No one is going to come back to a broken game if you change the classechanics and destroy their toon of choice. Not everyone can play hours upon hours leveling up a toon. People read the class description selected their toon and leveled it up. If you upset them, and make a class not fun for them after years of playing.. they leave and population gets worse. Instead of focusing on these huge changes put focus on making very small changes. Like why hasn't ruin, red-eye, beastlord gear been updated for dps healers?(yet the next dungeon you are going to force people to be full redye which has mix stats?.... When is this new gear set out? What's the status on fortress? Those are the topics that should be discussed you take away something from live you will lose people, not gain. Just look at how many people you upset in that balance thread. And it's funny how aomoen comments on the Choppa pull when that "balance mods" doesn't have a Choppa. The random pull can suck just as much as it can be nice. From my experience on a 40 Choppa it just put free immunities on people.
Unstoppable1776;

I understand your concerns, and you are not the only one to think this. All the purpose of this re-organisation we are trying to put in place since weeks now, and especially about balance organisation ( it takes lot of time) is designed to involve everyone at some level in balance definition.

Your doubts have been raised in the team days ago and i'm confident that everyone in and out the team will try his best to participate as much as possible to make this game balance better respecting classes as much as possible.

Now have no crystal ball to assure you everything will be fine and perfect. But at least, i think it can work and give satisfaction to everyone in the end (even "we" (anyone) will have to make some copromise for the general balance of the game).

Dan and Jon will propose you future changes precisely, in the limit of what we are able to do, respecting as much as possible archetype/class DNA, and if you (community) think these propositions go too far or have breach, you will have the power to argument. Purpose being to find solutions and acceptable compromise to have an enjoyable GENERAL playground ( i insist on general).

Wishing you a nice day.

diedrake

Post#14 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Drastic changes are one of many reasons why players may leave the game.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Reesh

Post#15 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:34 pm

diedrake wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:19 pm Drastic changes are one of many reasons why players may leave the game.
Actually, drastic changes are needed to some classes, like kotbs/chosen, or, drastically tweaking trees of others by making them viable in one way they weren't, like AoE of WE/WH/WL, or, just fixing the drastic imbalance.

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Exactly wot i been talkin about
if ya wanna balance things out, okey, do it, test out small lil changes to whatever skill is broken, after some days, do some other small changes, test it out, aight, how it works now? good? what does the opossite faction thinks of it? what do choppas think of it?? are we good to go?....dat would be good, but not completely removing it from the game, that is bad!!!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

roadkillrobin

Post#17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Hence why buffing underpeforming classes rather then nerfing overperforming ones work better when it comes to class ballance changes.
Imo the ballance from 1.4 patch was inherently pretty ballanced across classes. Nothing was really overperforming, there was a bunch of underpeforming stuff however but moast issues was gear related.

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#18 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Yes, if something is overperforming, you adjust it, tune it down a lil bit, then you buff other careers, everyone is happy because:

1. You didn't kill the career mechanic
2. You buffed up every other career that needed it

dats da way to go!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:14 pm

I've said it before, I don't mind overperoforming aslong as it isn't broken. Imo all classes should be able to bring something overpeforming in some way.

Wiede

Post#20 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:44 pm

I like change and meta shifts... its a motivation for me to play and especially leveling an alt. Even again!

Don't know what you're talking about OP.