Recent Topics

Ads

Order behaviour

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kauyon1

Re: Order behaviour

Post#71 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 pm

I think it's not a tank issue. It's a lack of having a good melee train options. Many different and useful WB Melee now on Destro. Order was starting to feel it with the WL changes, but the revert has turned the momentum around.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#72 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 pm
drmordread wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am
Hargrim wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Wow, just wow. When destro (and Order sometimes) did the ram thing we changed code so the rams can't really be exploited that way anymore - that is, left in keep to block people.

It is considered as an exploit, take it as you want. Sieges are supposed to be used only as means to deliver dmg or kill doors.

Also, drop the bias, it's stale.
Ahh see I did not know you changed it, nor that you considered it one. See that changes everything. Not in how I feel, but in how I conduct my gaming. Suppose I will join the rest of order in just not bothering to defend a zone when outnumbered 4 to 1. Let the EZDesZerg Roll.

Bias stale? Let's make a deal ... When I can log on to a destro toon, play it, and NOT have it be OP compared to my order toon mirror; I'll cut it out. And I wont even insist that destro players quit complaining in public chat about order being OP.
Choppas envy rampage
IB and BG are even
WH and WE are even
Engi and Magus have a fun parity
Kotbs and Chosen are even

Stop talking bs?
I mainly play WH/WE ... NOT even. Not even close. A WE's kisses proc on every hit for extra damage. WH bullets only proc if a finisher hits. If you call that even, welllllll ......

Secondly I play SW/SH ... Last updates to these saw the SW get a 3 second stealth attack.... Oooooo .... Have you seen the new DPS Tank on Destro side? Blows through entire WB's. So go ahead and tell me the SW and SH are even ...

Could go on, compare my dps WP to my dps DOK. Really no problems at all dpsing AND healing on a dok. None...

Should we talk about MAra and WL? Well lets wait for the new WL that is being worked on.

BS? Really? Sorry if you think so, but ** I ** ** PLAY ** these toons. I think my personal experience on them informs me a bit better than anyone (other than a dev) who just looks at whats on paper.
Last edited by drmordread on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Fallenkezef

Post#73 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:25 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 pm I think it's not a tank issue. It's a lack of having a good melee train options. Many different and useful WB Melee now on Destro. Order was starting to feel it with the WL changes, but the revert has turned the momentum around.
The WL debacle is a mess I agree and it didn't help when they changed SH from a rdps class to an mdps class.

But it's not a case of destro being op more a case of order lacking melee options.
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#74 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 pm

drmordread wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:23 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 pm
drmordread wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

Ahh see I did not know you changed it, nor that you considered it one. See that changes everything. Not in how I feel, but in how I conduct my gaming. Suppose I will join the rest of order in just not bothering to defend a zone when outnumbered 4 to 1. Let the EZDesZerg Roll.

Bias stale? Let's make a deal ... When I can log on to a destro toon, play it, and NOT have it be OP compared to my order toon mirror; I'll cut it out. And I wont even insist that destro players quit complaining in public chat about order being OP.
Choppas envy rampage
IB and BG are even
WH and WE are even
Engi and Magus have a fun parity
Kotbs and Chosen are even

Stop talking bs?
I mainly play WH/WE ... NOT even. Not even close. A WE's kisses proc on every hit for extra damage. WH bullets only proc if a finisher hits. If you call that even, welllllll ......

Secondly I play SW/SH ... Last updates to these saw the SW get a 3 second stealth attack.... Oooooo .... Have you seen the new DPS Tank on Destro side? Blows through entire WB's. So go ahead and tell me the SW and SH are even ...

Could go on, compare my dps WP to my dps DOK. Really no problems at all dpsing AND healing on a dok. None...

Should we talk about MAra and WL? Well lets wait for the new WL that is being worked on.

BS? Really? Sorry if you think so, but ** I ** ** PLAY ** these toons. I think my personal experience on them informs me a bit better than someone who just looks at whats on paper.
Your personal bias is bs, anyone's personal view is to a greater or lesser extent.
Alea iacta est

carmine3161

Post#75 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:29 pm

Let's keep it civil please
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

kauyon1

Post#76 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:25 pm
kauyon1 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 pm I think it's not a tank issue. It's a lack of having a good melee train options. Many different and useful WB Melee now on Destro. Order was starting to feel it with the WL changes, but the revert has turned the momentum around.
The WL debacle is a mess I agree and it didn't help when they changed SH from a rdps class to an mdps class.

But it's not a case of destro being op more a case of order lacking melee options.
Take it how you want, because I'm not apart of the whine, but ...

You don't seem to be proving any sort of bias or anti-bias in this thread. I think you are just arguing because you want to argue. You just basically wrote "That's definitely imbalanced. But things aren't imbalanced."

Your counter is not productive, because it says the imbalances on melee WB use are not an issue as Melee train is not a problem.

Fallenkezef

Post#77 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:03 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Take it how you want, because I'm not apart of the whine, but ...

You don't seem to be proving any sort of bias or anti-bias in this thread. I think you are just arguing because you want to argue. You just basically wrote "That's definitely imbalanced. But things aren't imbalanced."

Your counter is not productive, because it says the imbalances on melee WB use are not an issue as Melee train is not a problem.
No, you are being selective.

Order can put together extremely effective melee trains with the classes they have available. Order players choose not to do so.

Destro have more variety in melee and tend to roll more melee classes.

There is an inbalance but it is a player made one not due to one faction having overpowered classes
Alea iacta est