Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#81 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Wiede wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:10 am I think that the level of personal accusation and unconstructive "rage-blame" mostly against staff in this thread is disgusting and unjustified.

Just saying...
i have to agree, a thing is criticsize the balance state of the game and the things that has been done another one are unjustified personal attacks, the new team did do not even relased a single balance change and they are alredy under attack at their persona, ppl will have all the time to attack any bad changes that may happen when they will be push not before that this pre-changes hate is unjustified, first watch what happen then you can have the things to critisize. I get that these has been problematics times but still wait for the changes before you can talk about anything at all. Aka do you not have nothing better to do in life than attack ppl before they even had the chance to do something ? chill a bit camon, keep the flame at the min for now ther is no reason to do the opposite yet. I understand the passion/flame when there are reasons for it but now there is none.

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#82 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:13 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:01 am
davispeed wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 am

Is that supposed to be a dig? I can't quite figure out how playing with other people is a bad thing when talking balance in an MMO...
My point was: how can u talk about "balance" when you dont know what is like to play in a wb when you dont play outside 6man. its ok if u didnt get it, you prolly too busy face rolling pug in sc atm, with your 6man! ;)
Good one, mate. Bantersaurus.

As I said: Dan is a WB player, so your argument is kinda kek given that the dude and his guild do 12-24man raids on occasion.
Confirmed by unbiss destro main, we clashed with his wb the other night may of even attempted to focus him :D

Now what i notice from shift work eu/na mixed player, (that has toons on both sides) is that order is like zombies compared to destro being like ants. Order DOES NOT have a single chance without a guild wb holding they're hand, they simply fall over dead brain dead.... While destro is built around 4-6 pug leaders who herd the zergs on a daily basis and without any of them taking the effort to be queen aunt destro DOES NOT stand a chance and also falls over dead... I think the xrealm is followed by whoevers on be it a order guild wb or a destro pug leader, whoever herds the flock wins and no system will change how players are
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Tesq

Post#83 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:13 pm

My point was: how can u talk about "balance" when you dont know what is like to play in a wb when you dont play outside 6man. its ok if u didnt get it, you prolly too busy face rolling pug in sc atm, with your 6man! ;)

As I said: Dan is a WB player, so your argument is kinda kek given that the dude and his guild do 12-24man raids on occasion.
Confirmed by unbiss destro main, we clashed with his wb the other night may of even attempted to focus him :D

Now what i notice from shift work eu/na mixed player, (that has toons on both sides) is that order is like zombies compared to destro being like ants. Order DOES NOT have a single chance without a guild wb holding they're hand, they simply fall over dead brain dead.... While destro is built around 4-6 pug leaders who herd the zergs on a daily basis and without any of them taking the effort to be queen aunt destro DOES NOT stand a chance and also falls over dead... I think the xrealm is followed by whoevers on be it a order guild wb or a destro pug leader, whoever herds the flock wins and no system will change how players are
so basically lost souls which need higher ranked commanders to give em some faith in hope to see the next days vs tribal self rised leaders which shift continusly as the war goes on, kinda fit the lore of the game then XD

wonshot

Post#84 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:13 pm Now what i notice from shift work eu/na mixed player, (that has toons on both sides) is that order is like zombies compared to destro being like ants. Order DOES NOT have a single chance without a guild wb holding they're hand, they simply fall over dead brain dead.... While destro is built around 4-6 pug leaders who herd the zergs on a daily basis and without any of them taking the effort to be queen aunt destro DOES NOT stand a chance and also falls over dead... I think the xrealm is followed by whoevers on be it a order guild wb or a destro pug leader, whoever herds the flock wins and no system will change how players are
Sounds about right, from what Ive seen too. however I dont know how much i should read into this player behaviour, if it is based of the playstyle of the two realms Order being the rdps heavy and kite pew pew style, and destro having melee train and snares on everything.

Or you could jump to the conclution that destro is so easy to play with their class setup and playstyle, than you dont even need to be in a guild to win :lol:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Onemantankwall

Post#85 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:10 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:13 pm Now what i notice from shift work eu/na mixed player, (that has toons on both sides) is that order is like zombies compared to destro being like ants. Order DOES NOT have a single chance without a guild wb holding they're hand, they simply fall over dead brain dead.... While destro is built around 4-6 pug leaders who herd the zergs on a daily basis and without any of them taking the effort to be queen aunt destro DOES NOT stand a chance and also falls over dead... I think the xrealm is followed by whoevers on be it a order guild wb or a destro pug leader, whoever herds the flock wins and no system will change how players are
Sounds about right, from what Ive seen too. however I dont know how much i should read into this player behaviour, if it is based of the playstyle of the two realms Order being the rdps heavy and kite pew pew style, and destro having melee train and snares on everything.

Or you could jump to the conclution that destro is so easy to play with their class setup and playstyle, than you dont even need to be in a guild to win :lol:
My order play no harder than my destro, game experience is game experience i just refuse to run wbs on any of alts be it order or destro... Too much good/bad attention from it on oneman.same Guild name or not pugs are pugs order is just more unitied pugs NA time i get my pugs in comm and we run like a guild fun stuff NOW unbiased balance views?? AM dots or heals need to be tuned down (one or other) slayer/choppa need a base dmg increase wl/squig need reworking (wl group utility, squig back to ranged) sorc needs better aoe bomb to compete with bw aoe rest are pretty even (biased give me Runefang!!!, nah im already godly without it... Bbuuttt)

Fallenkezef

Post#86 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:55 pm

It's simple tbh.

If you main order then the staffplay destro and are biased.

If you play destro the staff main order and are biased.

If you play both you are a filthy xrealmer and responsible for all that is wrong in this game
Alea iacta est

Zaxxond

Post#87 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Spoiler:

Destro like valley girl. Order like jaded M'lady Guy in Fedora.

Those 4-6 Destro pug leaders sure do quit after 1 wipe on Order keep during NA times. No intestinal fortitude over on Destro. No heart. No huevos. 2 left feet. Can't even close a door. Can't even open a door. Can't even take keep with 60 AAO.

While Orders supreme and dominant NA Alliance "The High Ground" fields maybe 12-18 people in comms and is compared to full guild warband while wiping Destro everyday during NA Prime all the time OMG it gets so boring I just can't anymore.

Destro needs to do what it does best like Drow does. Get a 6 man and just stay near the warcamp guards and/or gank single players running out in RVR.

Onemantankwall

Post#88 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:23 pm
Spoiler:

Destro like valley girl. Order like jaded M'lady Guy in Fedora.

Those 4-6 Destro pug leaders sure do quit after 1 wipe on Order keep during NA times. No intestinal fortitude over on Destro. No heart. No huevos. 2 left feet. Can't even close a door. Can't even open a door. Can't even take keep with 60 AAO.

While Orders supreme and dominant NA Alliance "The High Ground" fields maybe 12-18 people in comms and get compared to full warband while wiping Destro everyday during NA Prime all the time OMG it gets so boring I just can't anymore.

Destro needs to do what it does best like Drow does. Get a 6 man and just stay near the warcamp guards and/or gank single players running out in RVR.
NA destro lacks wb leads (which is understood this being a eu server) lost good many NA to apoc, so the NA community is at a rebuild atm, if bored switch sides instead of riding zerg train and make a wb. i cant even play late night US for 7 days due to shifts but when im on days (which i am now) its on!

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#89 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:10 pm
wonshot wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm

My order play no harder than my destro, game experience is game experience i just refuse to run wbs on any of alts be it order or destro... Too much good/bad attention from it on oneman.same Guild name or not pugs are pugs order is just more unitied pugs NA time i get my pugs in comm and we run like a guild fun stuff NOW unbiased balance views?? AM dots or heals need to be tuned down (one or other) slayer/choppa need a base dmg increase wl/squig need reworking (wl group utility, squig back to ranged) sorc needs better aoe bomb to compete with bw aoe rest are pretty even (biased give me Runefang!!!, nah im already godly without it... Bbuuttt)
Speaking of Butts.....put some clothes on man was getting tired of seeing your naked butt the other day when we were playing tank wall games at keeps....what some guys do to get attention....even if it is a nice butt.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Goldenbow100

Post#90 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Speaking as someone who loves to fight the tide.... i jumped on my lvl 29 White Lion the other day; he was rr 34 when i started with anywhere from 140-400% AAO between zones. If you know how to move around; which targets to hit and when to add onto smallscale fights (they do happen. its not 100% zergs; you just dont know how to move if you arent finding them) i ended two zones with lvl 31 rr 41.... If you complain about not being able to find fights on the aao side; you its more of a l2p problem.