Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CountTalabecland

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#51 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:04 pm

kmark101 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:03 pm What I don't understand is why classes in their current form, like melee SH can stay in the game without nerfing for months, while at the same time WL changes took like 1 day to revert back fully... why can't you revert back the destro classes with the same effectiveness and speed? This is the reason why ppl who play Order (only) feel such a huge unbalance currently.
Having only 1 mdps class that is viable in orvr (Slayer) is definitely a damper on running melee blobs.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#52 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:05 pm

kmark101 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:03 pm What I don't understand is why classes in their current form, like melee SH can stay in the game without nerfing for months, while at the same time WL changes took like 1 day to revert back fully... why can't you revert back the destro classes with the same effectiveness and speed? This is the reason why ppl who play Order (only) feel such a huge unbalance currently.
Shall we discuss about the 1-2 years WL was the king of the battlefield ?

Foomy44

Post#53 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Honestly what are you talking about, guardian WL lasted a heck of a lot longer than 1 day... There were months and months where destro /general was used almost exclusively to bitch about WLs
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

LetsYouDie

Post#54 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Yeah true. Why order have so overpowered classes :D
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

FinduilAsuryan

Post#55 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:30 pm

davispeed, what? wl? atm? now thats an interesting view:D
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Darks63

Post#56 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:05 pm
The king of soloing yes, but people here are talking about mass orvr in which the WL is irrelevant.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Sulorie

Post#57 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Because it's not OP? You are either tanky without dmg, or deal ok aoe dmg but still not super high, because unlike WL, the SH has no crit dmg tactic.
Dying is no option.

Nameless

Post#58 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:05 pm
kings at 1v1 scale which devs said dont matter and wont get class balance because of the outcome of that scale \imo wrong approach but meh\. But when WL got real wb role and bring more melee dps for lacking melee power orders wbs they got reverted after a day or so.
Yes that happened because the changes were designed by Aza BUT what about SH changes that doesn't get looked at and make destro wbs even more melee centric. Well they were made by torq and frankly were at good direction by why not polish that. Leaving torq's changes without any revision and tuning is abit ridicules \was that for guardian WL and now for melee SH\.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
qwerty113

Post#59 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:14 pm
dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 pm
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm First of all: Order dont get nerf enuff as it is atm.
Oh?
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm I play only destro
Oh.

Buff Order. Make Melee BW a thing. Also I exclusively play Destro.
haha, oh no ! Zaxxond you ?! What a shame
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

FinduilAsuryan

Post#60 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:50 pm

my 2 Cents again:
in Terms of dds order is worse atm: the three destros melees are all better off atm, we might be close to a wash. range i am not too sure but the squig at least is vastly better than the sw in me eyes...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54