Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#71 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 pm I always play with a full 6man? Wow, I didn't know that someone else knew more about my play habits than I do...

(There are 6 people in the balance group plus normal players invited to think tanks.. I just make things sound pretty, but you can continue to blame me for anything you like if it makes you feel better)
I dont feel better at all.. neither more bad.
]

Ads
dansari

Post#72 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm

davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm
dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 pm I always play with a full 6man? Wow, I didn't know that someone else knew more about my play habits than I do...

(There are 6 people in the balance group plus normal players invited to think tanks.. I just make things sound pretty, but you can continue to blame me for anything you like if it makes you feel better)
I dont feel better at all.. neither more bad.
Well, can't say I didn't try ;)
<Salt Factory>

peterthepan3

Post#73 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 am

davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pm
dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 pm
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm First of all: Order dont get nerf enuff as it is atm.
Oh?
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm I play only destro
Oh.
SAys the "Balance Moderator" that only play with full 6man(no pug wb or solo Q) and only play order. How balance is that?
Is that supposed to be a dig? I can't quite figure out how playing with other people is a bad thing when talking balance in an MMO...

(Btw Dansari is also a warband player, so it goes to show how little you know).

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#74 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 am
dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Oh?

Oh.
SAys the "Balance Moderator" that only play with full 6man(no pug wb or solo Q) and only play order. How balance is that?
Is that supposed to be a dig? I can't quite figure out how playing with other people is a bad thing when talking balance in an MMO...
My point was: how can u talk about "balance" when you dont know what is like to play in a wb when you dont play outside 6man. its ok if u didnt get it, you prolly too busy face rolling pug in sc atm, with your 6man! ;)
]

peterthepan3

Post#75 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:01 am

davispeed wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 am

My point was: how can u talk about "balance" when you dont know what is like to play in a wb when you dont play outside 6man. its ok if u didnt get it, you prolly too busy face rolling pug in sc atm, with your 6man! ;)
Good one, mate. Bantersaurus.

As I said: Dan is a WB player, so your argument is kinda kek given that the dude and his guild do 12-24man raids on occasion.

Wiede

Post#76 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:10 am

I think that the level of personal accusation and unconstructive "rage-blame" mostly against staff in this thread is disgusting and unjustified.

Just saying...

Danord
Suspended

Post#77 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:27 am

The big questions are where is the new gear?
And where is the man the myth the legend Torque?
And does theese two go hand in hand?
Last edited by Danord on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zizzelfizz

Post#78 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:01 am

I think it's pretty outrageous how some of you behave here. You have probably forgotten that this game would not exist without all the work of many people. If you do not like it then just go and spare us with your wild assertions and allegations. I just think it sucks what's going on here.
Greetings

Ads
Greenbeast

Post#79 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:29 am

The game is okay. It needs more hype tho. I know that Devs doing a lot of work on new content but noone can see it. Call 991 and your local community manager.

Zxul

Post#80 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:25 pm

On the side note, while I have no idea what is planned, some of us do play only one side (4-5 years old account here, no order toons). So I do hope that whatever is planned, it won't result in "join the underdog or don't join at all".
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh