Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#91 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:55 pm It's simple tbh.

If you main order then the staffplay destro and are biased.

If you play destro the staff main order and are biased.

If you play both you are a filthy xrealmer and responsible for all that is wrong in this game
+1

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#92 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Shalktonin wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:00 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:10 pm
wonshot wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Sounds about right, from what Ive seen too. however I dont know how much i should read into this player behaviour, if it is based of the playstyle of the two realms Order being the rdps heavy and kite pew pew style, and destro having melee train and snares on everything.

Or you could jump to the conclution that destro is so easy to play with their class setup and playstyle, than you dont even need to be in a guild to win :lol:
My order play no harder than my destro, game experience is game experience i just refuse to run wbs on any of alts be it order or destro... Too much good/bad attention from it on oneman.same Guild name or not pugs are pugs order is just more unitied pugs NA time i get my pugs in comm and we run like a guild fun stuff NOW unbiased balance views?? AM dots or heals need to be tuned down (one or other) slayer/choppa need a base dmg increase wl/squig need reworking (wl group utility, squig back to ranged) sorc needs better aoe bomb to compete with bw aoe rest are pretty even (biased give me Runefang!!!, nah im already godly without it... Bbuuttt)
Speaking of Butts.....put some clothes on man was getting tired of seeing your naked butt the other day when we were playing tank wall games at keeps....what some guys do to get attention....even if it is a nice butt.
Learning how to chinesehero lol, but seriously weird glitch has to do with alternate appearances glitching out but im not affected on my side. Def something to do with alt appearance because i have everything changed out
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Twyxx

Post#93 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Seems like a perpetual case of grass is greener.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#94 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45 pm

I believe all questions asked by OP have been answered.
Raga already posted a link about Yalis statement on crossrealm aswell as a link to the balance roadmap with comments from our balance mods. You can find them on page 2 and 3.
I'm going to call it a day and lock the topic. Good night!