Recent Topics

Ads

Something I noticed on the forums

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wam

Re: Something I noticed on the forums

Post#11 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm

dansari wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:11 pm Order # are lacking because rvr balance is way off atm
Agreed... other order classes lack decent AOE & utility to be able to legitimately compete for a dps spot in a warband at the moment

BW already been nerfed, other classes need to be brought up to be competitive in a fair and balanced manner.

I say that as a leader on both sides, with destro being main...

Destro's playstyle as a warband is a bit more flexible and open

Order's playstyle is very pigeonholed, it needs a bit more choice to open up in my opinion... which would be better for their pug's atleast as atm they usually have rag tag classes/specs not suitable for warband.

Hopefully both sides meet more in the middle in the near future.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
dansari

Post#12 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Wam wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm
dansari wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:11 pm Order # are lacking because rvr balance is way off atm
Agreed... other order classes lack decent AOE & utility to be able to legitimately compete for a dps spot in a warband at the moment

BW already been nerfed, other classes need to be brought up to be competitive in a fair and balanced manner.

Order's playstyle is very pigeonholed, it needs a bit more choice to open up in my opinion... which would be better for their pug's atleast as atm they usually have rag tag classes/specs not suitable for warband.

That's certainly the goal
<Salt Factory>

Onemantankwall

Post#13 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Xergon wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:42 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm
MajorCountry wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:46 am Among other things hasn't anybody noticed that lately orders numbers are lacking extremely
Maybe it has aomething to do with my 5 days off? :D order would rather run 4-5 solo 6 mans than form a wb so once i get a wb going order gets annihlated and vanishs in rage... Work starts back tonught tho so order will jump back up in number. But my point is it only takes 1 destro wb lead to run order off and thats why im always giving props to order wb leads (the few that order actually has) for duking it out because pvdoor is meh... U can't say order lacks pop when every hand-hold wednesday order pop jumps close to 200 zergfest

Man, are you really that blind or you like lieing to your self ? Yes only day in the week when order can have more numbers during EU Prime time is Wendsday because of BT and CNTK RvR events happen to be that day, all other days in week (6 of 7 if my math is not wrong) is basically destro over order numbers...

And yes, Order prefer playing solo/6mans because of WL, cuz ppl play WL for ganking, cuz hes good at it, and only at it, and those ppl have no interest playing with or for WB, and they are even so corrupted that they dont want to let other WLs have chance to be usefull for WBs either...

That being said, fighting bigger number enemy with balance between classes being in very bad state is really not fun, although i like challenge and keep trying, the worst part is - lagfest which you cant fight in anyway, and you know what, the bigger number side will always come on top in fight where there is lag... but hey, we can always go to empty zone, and do PvE to avoid lag, em i right ?
Sooo u prove that its 100% playstyle issue order wont play unless hand held and when they do play a rvr game theyd rather pvp but they wonder why theyre terribad lol least yall stopped blaming the devs for once
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

wonshot

Post#14 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Wam wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm

out of curiocity how appealing would it be for TUP to play on their Order chars with the current state of balancing, how big do you factor the difference to be? if we ignore the fact that your guild base is probably mostly destro loyalists. I am asking because I cant see you guys having much fun for long, only farming roleplayers and pugs. oh and cntk
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Luuca

Post#15 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:33 pm

I like how this simple and true statement is simply ignored. A machine is the sum of its parts, and the Order machine has several parts that just don't fit right now while Destro is a big box of Legos - everything fits no matter how you stack it.

It will come around again. It always does.

dansari

Post#16 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Luuca wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:33 pm
I like how this simple and true statement is simply ignored. A machine is the sum of its parts, and the Order machine has several parts that just don't fit right now while Destro is a big box of Legos - everything fits no matter how you stack it.

But it's not a pendulum.. it's not population-driven. The realm orvr imbalance causes the population imbalance, not the other way around. The only way it will "come around" is if class changes occur that fix the issues.
<Salt Factory>

Luuca

Post#17 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:48 pm

dansari wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:41 pm
Luuca wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:33 pm

But it's not a pendulum.. it's not population-driven. The realm orvr imbalance causes the population imbalance, not the other way around. The only way it will "come around" is if class changes occur that fix the issues.
/agree Most players play what is fun. Winning is fun.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#18 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm

Screaming about BWs was nice. Typical order pug wb has 2 tanks and 11 Bws, was really hard for destro frontline get them. They are just standing without guard, and sometimes also without permaheal. But this point is old now!
Bw morale was nerfed. Good!
There were promises to give to order something else.
There is a nice class called Slayer that should be fantastic in wb. Pity it was also nerfed, but still slayer has a fantastic setup for Wb and AoE damage. But who plays slayer?who cares?
Naaa better create and reinvent something new! :!:

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ads
wonshot

Post#19 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Amidala wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm Screaming about BWs was nice. Typical order pug wb has 2 tanks and 11 Bws, was really hard for destro frontline get them. They are just standing without guard, and sometimes also without permaheal. But this point is old now!
There is a nice class called Slayer that should be fantastic in wb. Pity it was also nerfed, but still slayer has a fantastic setup for Wb and AoE damage. But who plays slayer?who cares?
Slayer based warband comp without an aoe armor debuff? really? :roll:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#20 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 pm
Amidala wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm Screaming about BWs was nice. Typical order pug wb has 2 tanks and 11 Bws, was really hard for destro frontline get them. They are just standing without guard, and sometimes also without permaheal. But this point is old now!
Slayer based warband comp without an aoe armor debuff? really? :roll:
Do you see better candidates in order side as melee damage? :/
You cannot demand to much from order side, order bias must be taken seriously

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE