Recent Topics

Ads

Something I noticed on the forums

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Something I noticed on the forums

Post#31 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:11 am

dansari wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:11 pm Order # are lacking because rvr balance is way off atm

I need strong precision on your thaught up there ^^ Mr. Dan
Last edited by davispeed on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
]

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#32 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:19 am

Korhadreth wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:19 pm
Xergon wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Man, are you really that blind or you like lieing to your self ? Yes only day in the week when order can have more numbers during EU Prime time is Wendsday because of BT and CNTK RvR events happen to be that day, all other days in week (6 of 7 if my math is not wrong) is basically destro over order numbers...

And yes, Order prefer playing solo/6mans because of WL, cuz ppl play WL for ganking, cuz hes good at it, and only at it, and those ppl have no interest playing with or for WB, and they are even so corrupted that they dont want to let other WLs have chance to be usefull for WBs either...

That being said, fighting bigger number enemy with balance between classes being in very bad state is really not fun, although i like challenge and keep trying, the worst part is - lagfest which you cant fight in anyway, and you know what, the bigger number side will always come on top in fight where there is lag... but hey, we can always go to empty zone, and do PvE to avoid lag, em i right ?
Sooo u prove that its 100% playstyle issue order wont play unless hand held and when they do play a rvr game theyd rather pvp but they wonder why theyre terribad lol least yall stopped blaming the devs for once
It's ironic that two destro players are pointing out to the order players what is wrong with their game and them not listen. To say an order pug is like herding cats is an understatement.

Factions should be renamed as follows:

Order (the side formerly known as destruction).
Cat herders anon. (the side formerly known as order).

While this won't help players teamwork at all, it will at least set the right expectations for new players entering the game.
Oh im sorry biased and assuming much? I never claimed to play destro, i play both realms and my order play just as fine as my destro, excuse me for not herding wbs 24/7 thats why i keep alts nameless so i can play unbiased in peace the obvious issue with order is that we refuse to organize the pugs, rather stick to our small guild groups and get trampled by the wb, this is why i tend to solo, have to wrangle the zerg otherwise then i wouldnt remain anomous its a alpha server play each side learm the class and just emjoy that the game is even playable simple answer to why the numbers are shifting destro? Theres way more pug leaders than order, u can try to blame class balance but rvr will forever remain a numbers game, highest population wins, and pugs dont want to play with abunch of loner 6 mans
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Onemantankwall

Post#33 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 am

Lol my bad, people just quick to throw out order or destro player as if there was more than 1 sever, ofcourse people play both we have to to experience full game
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

zwerrie

Post#34 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:18 am

Realm balance is off... ill narrow it down to 2 simple things.
Melee-squig if u ask me its over the top tankiness + mobility (pounce/aoe knock) rampaging orders front/2nd line without counterplay order has the melee SW (super usefull in warbands!)
Choppa random pull no counterplay rampaging front/2ndline of warband.

Sooo we have goblins with speed magus/choppa with pulls and zealot with a knockaway (also no counterplay) I wonder what order has? oh yes we have a pull with the pet and a pounce for single target dps in the backline i suppose? allmost forgot our beloved engineer pull!
yet our beloved balance mods are looking ways to improve the wp/dok or atleast adjust them into a way so they are viable for 6 mans.

if u ask me and i think most of us reading this would agree... this state of imbalance needs to be adressed in order to move on to the next type of class-balance. as far as i can see destro got most of the goodies yet orders top dps class gets his m2 nerfed till oblivion. and this is the reason why ppl log into destro and not order cuz the most fun things are on destro.

call me order biased, i prolly am but we all know the realm balance is off and i am not talking about JUST population

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#35 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:25 am

wonshot wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:14 pm Do you see better candidates in order side as melee damage? :/
You cannot demand to much from order side, order bias must be taken seriously
I honestly cant tell if this is sarcastic or what you are trying to do with your posts. So I am replying to what I think you are saying.

Yes I can demand too much of order side, because it has nothing apart from raw damage advantage compared to destro side. And I am demanding it of the Devs.

Lets look at Order populating and attendance as of last few months, only on Wedsdays do order actually contest the destro numbers in eu primetime and that is due to two guilds having their main rvr night. However, based of tonights numbers Cntk didnt seem to have very healthy numbers and that is a trend i unfortuneatly can only agree to admitting. We are losing players to irl, burnout and disbelieve in the server because balance is right out of hand.

Are we still winning and coming out with top kills in every Raid night we have, sure. but it just not fun being forced to play BW because order has no other viable options. Where as Onemantankwall and other pug heroes have the luxary of fitting in any class on destro because they are viable one way or an other in a warband setting, where as order puggies are getting upset they get kicked out of organized warbands when they try to join with the milion singletarget loldps healers, ranged dps singletarget heroes and whatever else they expect to face destro outnumbering force with :roll:
[/quote]

I am sad sarcastic. Because it s exactly what are you saying. That order has no more main players (aka players that most of the time are playing order side, not annoyed destro players that rerolled to have pug fun) is a sort of silent protest.
Well, we have still an active forum, and this is everything that remains to speak about this.
Last edited by Amidala on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

wonshot

Post#36 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:26 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 am Lol my bad, people just quick to throw out order or destro player as if there was more than 1 sever, ofcourse people play both we have to to experience full game
I can see how your posts make sence from a pug-only point of view, however when you get your guild fully running guild warbands and face other guild warbands (if any are left by then lol) I think you view will change, since the random factor of what setup you will have available compared to what you desire might differ.

And that is from the point I am talking, whining, & complaining. when you get the best of the best available setup. and it looks like this: 7BW and 1 slayer for shatter. That **** is just getting old. And is sooo easily countred by; Meatball SH, Drain mara, choppa pulls, Shaman Sticky ****, BO silence etc. Not to mention this playstyle want to stack up in ball formations so easy to displace (hello zealot displacement with no immunity) or you can simply just knock it down with a mara or two, and order is already miles behind on presure.

While order has more damage.
I've been preaching this for a while, but destro needs more damage while order could use some utility:
Funnelpower to sorc, choppa gets a real aoe ability for damage instead of a pull, magus and engineer gets better stack uptime on the move.
While order gets an aoe knockdown (not having an aoe cc that dosnt break upon damagetaken used for initial impact is sooo strong)
Maybe an aoe armor debuff on like runepriest, to give slayer/wl based warbands competition to BW setups. And WL having some aoe damage output as maras level. And thats it, I dont want order to outperform when i comes to utility, keep your OP aoe knockback with no immunities to yourself. Just ONE aoe knockdown is a huge start, but it has to take **** 3 months to impliment while guilds and a whole faction is faling apart (again still talking about organized guilds and not pugging)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

MajorCountry

Post#37 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:34 am

Anyone know if double xp is being implemented this weekend for Halloween?

Sulorie

Post#38 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:39 am

wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:26 am OP aoe knockback with no immunities to yourself.
Do you argue with zealot aoe kb?
A skill only working, when you move towards the zealot at almost melee range, when the zealot is rooted, while channelling, with a very short knockback on top of it?
Not to mention that channel casts can be dealt with. How is this a threat to order warbands?
Dying is no option.

Ads
wonshot

Post#39 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:39 am
wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:26 am OP aoe knockback with no immunities to yourself.
Do you argue with zealot aoe kb?
A skill only working, when you move towards the zealot at almost melee range, when the zealot is rooted, while channelling, with a very short knockback on top of it?
Not to mention that channel casts can be dealt with. How is this a threat to order warbands?
A single ability that can give your entire healer backline an additional 1-2 sec time to react and repossition when getting presured? A single ability that can stop a suprice attack flank manouver, divide attacking forces of enemies in a choke point (keep funnel)

I totally understand the downsides of useing this ability, I have used it myself on my zealot. But just because destro mains down use it for its full potential doesnt take away the power of the ability. 8-)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Sulorie

Post#40 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:01 am

wonshot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 am
A single ability that can give your entire healer backline an additional 1-2 sec time to react and repossition when getting presured? A single ability that can stop a suprice attack flank manouver, divide attacking forces of enemies in a choke point (keep funnel)

I totally understand the downsides of useing this ability, I have used it myself on my zealot. But just because destro mains down use it for its full potential doesnt take away the power of the ability. 8-)
This still sounds more like a defensive ability at funnel locations, because rdps can still hit you and anyone with knockback immunity gained by other CC can still charge you.
Last edited by Sulorie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.