Recent Topics

Ads

Range is out of control

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Range is out of control

Post#1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm

I am my most defensive spec in the history of this game and on live. Resist in the orange and well above, 0% chance to be crit and I still get boiling blood 3.1K (1.6k mitigated)

Cleansing is impossible since boiling blood is covered by dots and many times there is more than 1 BW and I can only detaunt 1. I'll admit I missed my detaunt on that huge hit, but come on I can understand if I'm glass cannon getting hot for that much but getting hit for that is just ridic!!! Range changes has made melee unplayable.

Ads
arnagob

Re: Range is out of control

Post#2 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm I am my most defensive spec in the history of this game and on live. Resist in the orange and well above, 0% chance to be crit and I still get boiling blood 3.1K (1.6k mitigated)

Cleansing is impossible since boiling blood is covered by dots and many times there is more than 1 BW and I can only detaunt 1. I'll admit I missed my detaunt on that huge hit, but come on I can understand if I'm glass cannon getting hot for that much but getting hit for that is just ridic!!! Range changes has made melee unplayable.
l2p
Arnie Fatarnie Kassdku
Arnagob Brizkran Cocorico

blakokami

Post#3 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 pm

That Boiling blood damage is with double damage im sure from a scenario
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Sulorie

Post#4 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Don't join sc with dmg mechanic or fight near wc.
Dying is no option.

Zaxxond

Post#5 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Just shut your pie hole. This server is the most melee friendly it's been at any point of this server's history. Go play a BW and see how often a 3.1k boiling blood hits. It probably was time stamped with multiple abilities hitting all at once.

Range out of control my ass. Destro Melee and Tanks reign supreme on server right now and you die once and all of a sudden they are out of control. Get that bullshit out of here.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Bella is right, I run very similar values on my DoK and this Boiling Blood still hits like a truck.
Wonder what happens to less tanky people... mhhh figures.
Lutz

SOcial

Post#7 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Well while the answer are way to heated, i wonder if you used hold the line, cause a boiling blood ticking isnt that much of a big deal if you block all the rest, and with hold the line you're pratically sure to halve most of the damage.

And Madrocks if you're a heal Dok, a bw should take a lot of risk to even have you in range, and if you're mellee well you're far from being tanky and definitely need a guard.

Anyway i wouldnt say the server is unfriendly to mellee.
Mostly Order these days
Drukenbrad Mara 40/7x
Drunkenbill SH 40/7x
Drunkenlenny BG 40/7x

Drunkenemi SW 40/80
Drunkenbrian WH 40/80
Drunkenbob IB 40/80

And most of the Druken... character :p

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm some stuff...
Zaxxond wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 pm more stuff...

Snerk... please continue... heh, this should get good...

SOcial wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 pm Well while the answer are way to heated, i wonder if you used hold the line, cause a boiling blood ticking isnt that much of a big deal if you block all the rest, and with hold the line you're pratically sure to halve most of the damage.

And Madrocks if you're a heal Dok, a bw should take a lot of risk to even have you in range, and if you're mellee well you're far from being tanky and definitely need a guard.

Anyway i wouldnt say the server is unfriendly to mellee.
And you, quit being reasonable, you need to poke them with sticks the way arnagob and Sulorie did if you wanna make them fight. :lol:

If I had been drinking milk, it would have shot out of my nose when I read Zaxxond's post. Someone get Lucca in here for more quality snark! :P
Last edited by Skullgrin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
kkprfx

Post#9 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm

i guess running resist jewelry is not allowed
Gabber

Zaxxond

Post#10 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:12 pm
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm some stuff...
Zaxxond wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 pm more stuff...

Snerk... please continue... heh, this should get good...

Buff all BW damage, bring back original flashfire. Give BW range undefendable snare we can cast on the move. Move all BW damage type to Corp and approve my melee spec once and for all.

Also bring back XREALM SAY CHAT.

/end of OP derailment.

P.S. Melee crying in this game is like progressives saying lock her up to Ivanka.