Recent Topics

Ads

dots now have a chance to dismount

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nameless

Re: dots now have a chance to dismount

Post#31 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:40 pm

I agree with roadkillrobin but I see how unfavorable such thing will be esp without testing.
Imo on some live event devs should remove mounts at rvr just for the sake of the test
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Nameless wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:40 pm I agree with roadkillrobin but I see how unfavorable such thing will be esp without testing.
Imo on some live event devs should remove mounts at rvr just for the sake of the test
With rvr zones as big as t1 lakes? Questionable at best. With t4 size lakes? A hot contender for worst suggestion 2019.
Dying is no option.

Nameless

Post#33 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm
Nameless wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:40 pm I agree with roadkillrobin but I see how unfavorable such thing will be esp without testing.
With rvr zones as big as t1 lakes? Questionable at best. With t4 size lakes? A hot contender for worst suggestion 2019.
But that it is the zerg splitter that all want and that bring much more strategy at movement and req zone coordination for lock instead of one big blob that fly on their mounts
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz