Recent Topics

Ads

Order never wins t4 scenarios

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Panodil

Re: Order never wins t4 scenarios

Post#21 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:17 pm
Panodil wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:09 pm One good player can make huge difference in pug sc, if you lucky there is two in a pug sc and you get win.
If you duo pug sc you will go from 50% winrate to 90%
Do you imply that destruction is good and order is bad? If order always loses, this must mean they have no good players at all
Who wins mostly depend on rvr. If order winning rvr, destro win pug sc. Been like that for long time.
Reason you feel like order suck can be other way around, order have such good premade so those destro that want wins q pug sc and all the good order are in premade.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:29 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:41 pm This isn't even a popcorn thread, it's just dumb.
After 3 pages I can say, I was right. :lol:
But the 2nd part of your comment is true too.
Dying is no option.

Teklis
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Broken destruction classes might contribute to this situation as well

rmpl

Post#24 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 pm Broken destruction classes might contribute to this situation as well
Which classes are broken?

Teklis
Suspended

Post#25 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Tell me, how exactly this is not broken?

Fiskrens

Post#26 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:57 pm

I only play solo and I can say that the main reasons that destro wins pug scenarios so often is because
1) they almost always have the better setup, pretty much always 3-4 tanks and 2-4 healers. For order it's quite rare to even have tanks and healers in the same pug scen. They probably have a better class distribution than order does.
2) They seem to duo queue more often, a good Mdps with a guardbot can be very scary in a pug scen, magus/sorc with pockethealer is no joke either for stomping pugs.
3) I honestly believe that destro players doing pug scen are generally better players than the order people doing pug scen. Atleast right now.

Right now Nordenwatch is the pug scen and destro almost always runs for fortress while order is often times very slow to even get out of spawn. Once destro takes fortress it's really hard to push in and take it.

It's also worth noting that these things swing back and forth, in a month from now it could swing back in order's favor. People really need to calm down about these things.

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:58 pm

The Shaman was a better player than the other DPS in the scenario. Plus he spammed his dots a lot, and his heal debuff contributed a lot to that overall damage.

Flavorburst

Post#28 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:59 pm

How does that saying go?

If you run into a
Spoiler:
<BAD SCENARIO>
in the morning, you ran into a
Spoiler:
<BAD SCENARIO>
If you run into
Spoiler:
<BAD SCENARIOS>
all day, you're
Spoiler:
<PROBABLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG>

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#29 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:59 pm

To be fair to Belladonna, he makes the same "ICONIC IZ DA BESSST" comment in every thread.

Also here is how that screenshot happened: order has no tanks and one healer. Let me guess: you play a ranged dps?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Dammy095

Post#30 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Fiskrens wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:57 pm I only play solo and I can say that the main reasons that destro wins pug scenarios so often is because
1) they almost always have the better setup, pretty much always 3-4 tanks and 2-4 healers. For order it's quite rare to even have tanks and healers in the same pug scen. They probably have a better class distribution than order does.
2) They seem to duo queue more often, a good Mdps with a guardbot can be very scary in a pug scen, magus/sorc with pockethealer is no joke either for stomping pugs.
3) I honestly believe that destro players doing pug scen are generally better players than the order people doing pug scen. Atleast right now.

Right now Nordenwatch is the pug scen and destro almost always runs for fortress while order is often times very slow to even get out of spawn. Once destro takes fortress it's really hard to push in and take it.

It's also worth noting that these things swing back and forth, in a month from now it could swing back in order's favor. People really need to calm down about these things.
ive been playing for destro for 6 months, now i main order for 3 months, this guy/girl is correct
main reason order loses many scs is becasue they are slow/coward, but once good order players log in its another story