Recent Topics

Ads

Order never wins t4 scenarios

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Order never wins t4 scenarios

Post#31 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:56 pm Tell me, how exactly this is not broken?
Spoiler:
Apparently you should get more familiar how some skills work in game and how for example shaman heal debuff works. Then you won't feel impressed by scoreboard numbers and make early conclusions.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Teklis
Suspended

Post#32 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:05 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:58 pm The Shaman was a better player than the other DPS in the scenario. Plus he spammed his dots a lot, and his heal debuff contributed a lot to that overall damage.
I don't see how mindlessly spamming dots makes him a better players. And if you fail to see how this is broken, let me remind of just some stuff that shaman has in addition to ungodly damage

1. Metric tons of utility: aoe slow, different buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies
2. Incoming heal debuff
3. Best tactics in the game that make him nearly unkillable: permanent speed boost, auto detaunt
4. Great morales which make him even harder to kill
5. Lots of self-heal
6. Infinite AP while at the same time AP drain so huge that the enemy often barely can use any skills at all

So you really think the class with so much utility that is nearly impossible to kill should be allowed to outdamage sorcs?

Dammy095

Post#33 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm

i give up, this guy is trolling for fun

kkprfx

Post#34 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:05 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:58 pm The Shaman was a better player than the other DPS in the scenario. Plus he spammed his dots a lot, and his heal debuff contributed a lot to that overall damage.
I don't see how mindlessly spamming dots makes him a better players. And if you fail to see how this is broken, let me remind of just some stuff that shaman has in addition to ungodly damage

1. Metric tons of utility: aoe slow, different buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies
2. Incoming heal debuff
3. Best tactics in the game that make him nearly unkillable: permanent speed boost, auto detaunt
5. Lots of self-heal
6. Infinite AP while at the same time AP drain so huge that the enemy often barely can use any skills at all

So you really think the class with so much utility that is nearly impossible to kill should be allowed to outdamage sorcs?
exactly mate you are 100% correct the guy that is talking about him being a better player has no idea what he is talking about yes mate we apologize for stating facts goodbye
Gabber

Teklis
Suspended

Post#35 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm i give up, this guy is trolling for fun

Teklis
Suspended

Post#36 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm

kkprfx wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:08 pm
Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:05 pm

2. Incoming heal debuff
5. Lots of self-heal

exactly mate you are 100% correct the guy that is talking about him being a better player has no idea what he is talking about yes mate we apologize for stating facts goodbye
Goodbye, have a nice day.

uanaka

Post#37 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm

I do think shaman are a bit overtuned with their utility, heals, and survivability. But that screenshot of yours is a pretty unbalanced representation, there's quite a difference in team composition.

Like someone else mentioned, it might seem unbalanced because most of the good order players, are usually in the open rvr stages at that time, and since destro realizes they're getting demolished in open rvr, they're probably queueing into scenarios more often.

It sucks, but you have to realize that if you're queueing solo, you're only making it harder on
yourself, it's an obstacle you have to realize going in.

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#38 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 pm
Are you just telling that you're sneaking in premades into Nordenwatch?
wezzz tellin u dat you sukkkk

Ads
Neil

Post#39 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:15 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 pm
Teklis wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:46 pm I can prove it by going to 10 scenarios in a row and make screenss of the results.
Perhaps you are the problem?!
plz don't balance around him :mrgreen:
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Sulorie

Post#40 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:16 pm

uanaka wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm I do think shaman are a bit overtuned with their utility, heals, and survivability.
Being nerfed into oblivion is still "a bit overtuned" for you?
Dying is no option.