Recent Topics

Ads

Why y'all hating on healers?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fulkan

Why y'all hating on healers?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:55 pm

I started playing a few weeks ago, and the state of game for a "PUG" healer is so horrible ,that only the 1% of your player base can ever achieve any sort of decent meta late game with any healing class that doesn't involve a full guild or a full premade. No renown for healing PUGs in scs unless your side wins for the bonus - no renown or contribution for healings pugs in RVR - and no renown and contribution when my ass is pumping 500k + healing in 10 mins worth of work while any scrub dps can afk dps me down no matter how much I try to hit my butons. This especially holds true in RVR and PQs.

Why? Who is the dev that decided this math - cuz it's pure and utter imbecile stupid for any support main....? It's been 30 days of play time and I'm beyond frustrated........................................................................ I do not wish to die to scrubby players who think that white damage is worth more than me hitting a fkn buttong PERFECTLY every 1.5 sec......

I also don't want to PLAY DPS. I want to HEAL. I want to feel equal to DPS IN SCS, RVR, PQS and so on.

This game is turning in a 6 man dps meta real fast like and it FRICKING SUCKS.

P.S.

I'm 6/6 Vanq on my WP + full genesis and it STILL SUCKS. Change **** plz????????? I know how to $$$ my heals with every other group on server but I DO NOT WANT TO BE CARRIED. I WANT TO CARRY like I'm doing anyways. Except in RoR = afk enginer with a turret = 5x the legit RVR/SCS rewards then my pathetic ass breaking my fingers to heal my realm~~~~~

TLDR

GIVE MY HEAL WP SAME EXACT CONTRIBUTION AS ALL THE DPS ON EVERYTHING (RVR,SCS,PQS)
Last edited by Fulkan on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Re: Why y'all hating on healers?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm

They charge me money for clearing my wounds debuff.

Fulkan

Post#3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 pm

bloodi wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm They charge me money for clearing my wounds debuff.
They're acting like this server supports 12 million players.

Not 1200................................
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Not using full genesis would be a start.

Besides this, I still have no idea about what your rant was. Your pug teammates are less gifted - nothing new - or you die too fast to enemy dps?
Dying is no option.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 pm They're acting like this server supports 12 million players.

Not 1200................................
I just want you to know that you are a great player, a brilliant mind and a better human beign no matter how hard you are trying to prove the opposite with this thread.

Keep on keeping up.
Last edited by bloodi on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shaggyboomboom

Post#6 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 pm

?

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm

i'm so baff'd

Fulkan

Post#8 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Why do healers get 10x less contribution for 10x more work than DPS players in every instance in RoR?

For y'all geniuses that think that I'm bad and die to pugs and so on.
—Tzeentch

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 pm

He called us geniuses, i am blushing.

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm Why do healers get 10x less contribution for 10x more work than DPS players in every instance in RoR?

For y'all geniuses that think that I'm bad and die to pugs and so on.
Screenshots or video footage would be nice for us to ascertain to what extent this is true or not, including you doing '10x more work' than the DPS you mention.