Recent Topics

Ads

Multi-purpose classes are TOO strong.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Diggot
Suspended

Multi-purpose classes are TOO strong.

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:12 pm

Tanks and healers.. WAY too much damage compared to their survivability,
when compared to dps that can't tank or heal. A Tank's damage should be no where close
to the damage of an Mdps, not even in the same universe considering how much MUCH higher
survivability and group-synergy they have.

Healers dps... So overtuned it's not even funny anymore, it's just a show of all out poor balance
on classes. A healers dps should be enough to get them through pve content solo.. NOT 1v1 other players in
pvp by melting their faces in 5 seconds - THAT is entierly too much damage.

An AM that puts 4-5 dots on you in the same timestamp (i got screenshot) and then nukes
your 6K hp in 4-5 seconds is over the top, overtuned overpowered.

A healer that can spec to do similar or more damage that a pure ranged dps like Engineers, Magus,
Sorcs or BW, should be considered broken and have their damage reduced greatly.

A tank that can shrug off incoming damage like it's mosqitobites and hit you for 4-600 dmg per swing
is entierly too much damage. I've seen a SM hitting their channeled attack for 1k+ damage PER SWING
over 3 seconds with Etherdance. A KotBS that shrugs off the damage from 3 incoming attackers while
regering tons of health AND at the same time killing them 1 by 1 ... that's BS.

Dps-healers needs their damage drastically reduced, same with 2handed tanks, because those specs
are their SECONDARY purpose and not what they were designed for. pure damage-classes should
easily outshine these multipurpose classes in that area, considering how much less survivability they have.

Back in Live , i showed just how overpowered and overtuned Dps-healers are and that they require
ZERO knowledge in how to play.. these classes are so overpowered that ANY player can create one
and then facemelt dps-classes 1v1 without any previous experience.

I created a shaman, and with a HEAL SPEC and no previous experience in playing a shaman,
i took him to T3 and proceeded to kill order 1v1 or 1v3 doesn't matter.. kite, dot and kill...

When an Archmage's DoT hits you for 400+, and your DoT ticks on the AM for barely 200,
there is something seriously wrong with one of the classes.

I challenge any Magus to 1v1 an AM, RP or WP... than tell me the dps from the healers,
compared to the pure dps, is balanced.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Multi-purpose classes are TOO strong.

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:22 pm

You should probably calm down just a little. Your only goal on the forums seems to be yelling about whatever killed you most recently.

Take note the BW in that group with 5 out of the 7 KBs on Order. That's who was doing the real burst damage. The AM that didn't secure a single kill? Dots being healed over time, not a threat if you have a healer. On top of that, the AM isn't doing any healing at all to reach that level of scoreboard hero, which he didn't need to be because I can assure you a well played magus can double those rookie numbers.

This kind of reads like a reverse psychology statement to encourage people to roll the amazingly easy super noob friendly warband killer Archmage.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Reesh

Post#3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Diggot, I'd suggest to release that steam elsewhere, or, learn a bit about the game you're playing... Because you're the worst choppa I've seen roaming in lakes in 2 years.

It is literally, like you're playing without a monitor sometimes when I observe your play.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Kinda getting bored of such 'feedback' that stems from the same environments, time and time again.

Also: regarding Magus vs AM? challenge accepted

DanielWinner

Post#5 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Time to save Diggot from public humiliation.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha