Recent Topics

Ads

Destro

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dammy095

Re: Destro

Post#11 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 am

but but .. op choppa pull ?!

Ads
Nidwin

Post#12 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:47 am

Magus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Engie

NERF MAGUS !!!
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Onemantankwall

Post#13 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:51 pm

chazwozza wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am Is it even worth being Destro on this one sided server?
Sure if your truly trash at the game and fail to know what buttons to press when needed and REFUSE to learn... then order zerg is best for you. Destro is built of better players who doesnt need to ride the zerg to farm kills. Just last night NA time destro won fort assault then farmed order over and over again in a defense for x2 back to back. Image The game is what you make it.. If you refuse to apply any thought into ur game play then enjoy the mindless zerg. If you like to win through strategic means against a higher population of bads play destro
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

kmark101

Post#14 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Order = casual blob
Destro = super organized premades everywhere

pick what you want
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Scrilian

Post#15 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:40 pm

I mean only blanket nerfs to pretty much every order tank proposed in moral reworks would somehow make order worse off. That's some next balance gatekeeping right there.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

xanderous

Post#16 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Having spent time on both sides being in a guild warbands as the underdog i can tell you its mostly down to lack of players who contribute properly in an organised fashion. But i will say this Its just a shame we still have not seen any methods from the devs to address the problem after such a long time of it continually occurring on both sides, something simple like the wounds reduction for zerging faction like before should be brought back as well as other anti blobbing mechanic. People want their bags from zone locks and invader from fort and the less "enthusiastic" players aren't going to waddle through the muddy side of the field to obtain them as it does not take a genius to figure out that it will eventually shift again in destros favour as long as things remain the same.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

TiberiusD

Post#17 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Legends says that when one DPS is created on Order side, Destro already has 4 tanks at level 3

Dammy095

Post#18 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:31 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:29 pm Legends says that when one DPS is created on Order side, Destro already has 4 tanks at level 3

blame wls for this, tanks are only ones who can survive for more than 5 sec

Ads
Ekundu01

Post#19 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Is it worth playing destro? If you like the classes sure.

Destro suffers right now from egos on the battlefield. Lots of time wasted on arguing with each other instead of focusing the energy towards fighting Order. Maybe this happens on Order side too but i don't play Order so I can only comment on what I see on Destro side.
Trismack

adamthelc

Post#20 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Pretty loaded question.

I find the people that ask questions or make statements like this arent worth my time.

Good day.