Recent Topics

Ads

Destro

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
chazwozza

Destro

Post#1 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am

Is it even worth being Destro on this one sided server?

Ads
mubbl

Re: Destro

Post#2 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:21 am

if you like arcade games, yes :D
order does much via numbers and blobbing, but the comps the field arent that good. If you make a proper bomb wb, you will have some fun farming them. even it is quite some effort, it is over all worth it.

Dammy095

Post#3 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:28 am

i have several 80s on each side, and the answer is no

Stophy22

Post#4 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:28 am

Im going to be taking some time to record how many wins happen on order side vs how many wins on destro side and get back to you.
Howerever, I'd say from personal experience if you like to win go order. You will win vastly more if you go order. If you want to play destro and you know a good premade of people you can win some small scale stuff... just be prepared to play Destro for long periods of time as losing as reliably as we do for as long as we have it beings to weigh on you.

Edit: To be clear: I don't believe in a BIAS, it does not exist. I believe in an IMBALANCE. I'm going to need to find factual evidence to support my personal experience, or disprove it. It is my strong belief that order is winning more often than Destro, as someone who only plays one side, and it could just be my time period I play but regardless, will find more information to hopefully support my claim.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

wonshot

Post#5 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 am

For running anything smallscale related I would be scared to play destro and face whitelions.

In terms of largescale and organized play, I still firmly believe the potential and the tools are very much available on destro. They just lack the numbers and/or organization.

Whereas on Order it is much easier to follow the 2009 recipe most orderlings have been raised with "Bw and slayers" because nothing else really works in largescale.

But maybe solarflare really is too strong, and it has not only drained Destro from ingame moral but also irl moral :roll:
(waiting for a Wam post on how to run destro warbands, like we saw half a year ago when it was the other way around and order was getting **** on)
Last edited by wonshot on Tue May 21, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Acidic

Post#6 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:40 am

Destro have cooler toons, who on earth (other than BT) would swap a BO for an order toon

Vaul

Post#7 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 am

wonshot wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 am ...
(waiting for a Wam post on how to run destro warbands, like we saw half a year ago when it was the other way around and order was getting **** on)
Learn this destro!

viewtopic.php?t=29796
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Wdova

Post#8 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 am

chazwozza wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am Is it even worth being Destro on this one sided server?
Do we even play on same server? Sure order dominate more often than destro, but its not like 100% vs 0%. Even in order heavy EU prime time order defending keep/forts sometimes not to mention NA time where destro is more presented.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#9 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:08 am

order is played by people more open and friendly, my opinion. ) in the game skill order wins and dominates more often than destro, but desrto also has good premiedes and good solo players.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:27 am

I mean, if you have read the dev plans for morale reworks, and then do basic math on they will end up affecting warband meta... yeah, it's time to roll Order and ride with the true realm heroes. Besides, taking few forts a day for gold bags is more fun than being roflstomped in forts and only dreaming of bags. :)