Recent Topics

Ads

first imrpessions

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DoktorGonzo

first imrpessions

Post#1 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:03 pm

i'm new to the game. class i chose is squigherder. i chose "path of big shooting".
i neither do dmg nor am i able to take the slightest. healers and tanks alike pop me within seconds. inb4 equip. the utility i have is pretty useless and i even tried going for aoe but its just as useless. playing pvp is mostly running away.
scenario win chance for destro is about 20-30%.
all i hear from more experienced players is that its not okay to be killed from a white lion that is able to walk through walls and jump up mountains and bridges and that archmage is the only actual damage dealer in this game. i dont think it would have taken me more than a month to come to the same conclusion.
my feedback is negative.
kids that love this game for reasons of nostalgia are welcome to leave a cry of refuse and defend their beloved game, i dont really care about them since my question is pointed towards the developers:
how come you patch all that good stuff in when the classes and masteries arent properly balanced yet.
shouldnt one focus on the core game before adding extras?
might be that im talking out of my a55 since i never played any mmo.
feel free to take this as an insult and stand in line with the previously mentioned kids but it would be nice if you could answer the question.
also there is a public quest called "the phoenix eye" which has a bug where u can basicly tap the same flag 5 times in order to complete the first phase. sorry for gramma and spelling english is not my native tounge.

cheers

Ads
vianiznice

Re: first imrpessions

Post#2 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 pm

Hate to break it to you, but this sounds like a L2P issue.
I don't play SH myself, but Im sure someone would be willing to help you out if you ask ingame.
Last edited by vianiznice on Mon May 27, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoktorGonzo

Post#3 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:13 pm

let the coping begin

Martok

Post#4 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Yeah that is a great first impression. Log in and insult the Dev team.

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:16 pm

You talk about balance, and the core game mechanics, yet you yourself admit to being entirely inexperienced, and new to the MMO genre as a whole. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say you are a solo player that isn't using pots, probably using a spec that could be polished up a bit, not using all of the tools a SH has at his disposal, etc. You should fix these things first.

Btw: calling experienced players who may disagree with what you're saying 'kids' won't get you many fans.

Wiede

Post#6 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:19 pm

Haha, i made the same experience...

then i decided to git gud, learned about game mechanics, got some more experience, accepted the fact my 2h lol-dps tank will never either be tanky nor deal real dps and everything was fine.

DoktorGonzo

Post#7 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:21 pm

>kids that love this game for reasons of nostalgia are welcome to leave a cry of refuse and defend their beloved game, i dont really care about them since my question is pointed towards the developers

im sure u guys can do better

Dammy095

Post#8 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm

to OP, ignore others, squig herder is just trash tier, roll a sorc if you want to be destro dps

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm

DoktorGonzo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:21 pm >kids that love this game for reasons of nostalgia are welcome to leave a cry of refuse and defend their beloved game, i dont really care about them since my question is pointed towards the developers

im sure u guys can do better
I don't think anyone really gives two shits what you say after leading with that, truth be told.

For future reference, I'd also advise you to ignore any feedback given to you by Dammy095 as it is usually either a) hyperbole, or b) stems from a position of utter bias and ignorance.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Mon May 27, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoktorGonzo

Post#10 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Martok wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:16 pm Yeah that is a great first impression. Log in and insult the Dev team.

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.
r u sure lol