Recent Topics

Ads

Despicable behavior

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dammy095

Re: Despicable behavior

Post#71 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:21 pm

MeanMachine7519 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm and all the crybabies in destro spamming /ad /5 /6 because they cant detaunt a wl
oh, so thats how it works, thanks for opening our eyes, senpai

Ads
Marawo

Post#72 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:48 pm

how op sounds like, I can even imagine the bulldog cheeks flapping

CountTalabecland

Post#73 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:59 pm

zgolec666 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:16 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:53 pm Is the right incentive just to make some other reward for defending? Revert gear bags back to the “only for attackers” model so that people feel the need to push forts rather than ignore final zone to get a defense?

Because if you want Invader I don’t really see the point in defending that last zone other than to battle for a reservation when its busy.
In your proposed model no one would even bother to defend fort :p
1) I mentioned they could make some other reward, set, etc.
2) If there wasn’t a specific reward, people would still defend it like any other ORvR keep. Why do you do anything that you do that doesn’t have invader attached it?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Targhor

Post#74 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:12 pm

Armoz wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm Well i am sorry to tell you but you are warming a snake on your chest, or snakes in this case.

*** guild on destro side is full of immature bullies. they do whateevr it takes to make sure that either siege or defense goes wrong and people start to question wether to go on or quit. They call people names in open chat, bully them and flame them and not just by one of them but they all gang up on you and make you feel like garbage, on top of that they send you tells and talk bad to you even in private.

*** is a grown up woman who acts like a child
*** is another immature child who always follows into the drama and causes all kinds of stupidity within Destro community.
*** is one of the most toxic people i have met on Destro side and guess what ... he is also in *** guild. They think they are unstoppalble and can say or do whatever they wish just becasue they are in Natheruls guild ... the funny thing is tho, they always behave like that when Natherul is not online so i am fairly sure he has no idea. Every time somebody questions *** decision or even tries to give her any kind of advice is avalanced with hate and immature namecalling, or even better she will stop playing because she liked to act out and cause drama.

FMJ is one the only decent guilds on Destro side that actually does something, they work together and they try and make others work together ... so trust me when i say this ... FMJ didnt just start acting this way out of nowhere ... i am 100% *** guild had something to do with it. And quite frankly you haven't been with them long enough to understand what's really going on so dont jump to conclusions like that just based on one this.

Moderated to avoid name shaming.
putting this up on behalf of "one of the most toxic people armoz has met on destro side" :

I don't care if you want to attack me on the forums or in game, but when I see someone talking total trash about one of the nicest persons I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the last year, and calling her a child shows how little you know about her.

If all you can do is to try and pass the blame to someone else from the russian guild which was behind all of this, Just show to me and others what a cruddy little scud ball you are, with all the innate lovability of an itchy veruka, but lets move on to what is going on here.

I am very surprised to see the Community Manager comments on this, the game is not about rolling over for Order and being their little lap dogs or Order rolling over for desto. If you want a fort then take the zones, no side should be telling there own side to let the other side take the zone.

What went on in BC was wrong, there was no justification for any guild to tell there own side to roll over for Order is wrong, and to see people on the forums trying to defend there actions just shows what type of people we have playing this game.

B

Wam

Post#75 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Just a suggestion

Maybe make Invader medals drop from killing rr 70-80 Players to encourage people to actually fight more (play the game instead of PVD) and defend hard no matter what campaign status (making it worthwhile)... instead of throwing in towel and campaign manipulation for progress to prevent toxic **** shows that fragment the community from people at opposite sides of the spectrum as to how they spend their time in orvr?

At the moment most people (not all, but alot) want to get to forts cheese it as much as they can (offense or defense, doesnt matter at all about fight quality its just about reward grind... or simply afk leach over and over without care)

Making a alternative pathway might make it less salty/toxic and encourage underdog to play more if they going to always have a chance of okay reward even if they are going to be outnumbered ad nauseam... or keep the status quo and everyone cry about forts :lol: :twisted:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

wonshot

Post#76 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:00 pm

Drys wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 pm I think what was frustrating for OP and others was that folks spent a lot of time and energy fighting in a zone, and then 1/2 to 1/3 of your army just decides to throw in the towel for no real reason.
Dont worry we had the very same happening on Order side, Some "high rank" engineer who often lead warbands decited during a Reikwald fort defence to only park his warband on the inner-keep wall and rack up some kills for himself and his Snipebuild. Basicly taking 1 order defence warband out of the fight leaving us pretty much unable to do anything for our side in Stage2 and therefor impacting stage3 indirectly too.

but you know, 4 easy medalions. Just hella frustrating to have someone throw in the towel when theres is limmited spots available.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ototo

Post#77 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:01 am

I'm gonna bookmark this thread and link it whenever someone tell me that destro /t4, /2 and /ad chats aren't toxic.

This, little kids, is what you see there day after day, but without the name censorship.
Spoiler:

Armoz
Suspended

Post#78 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:47 am

Back on live medals also dropped from killing enemy players. Right now the current system is doing only one thing, its drving this community apart and eventually people will leave. People fight and argue all the time, rather than working together we spend hours on name calling or complaining. People should enjoy the game and i know everyone will jump in here and say that well devs can't make everyone happy, they dont need to make everyone happy, but they need to make better decisions rather than force elitism onto the community by having such a big part of the game behind the grindfest wall, system we have right now needs to be changed.

Make the invader medals also drop from killing the enemy players, now everyone in a WB has a chance to get medals. Winning a fort siege gets more medals, succesfull defense should also yield more medals.

Having endgame gear behind such grind wall just drives the community apart more and more. Instead of burning down all the bridges, we sould be building them.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#79 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:23 am

This thread has run its course and is tbh very disappointing to read.

If you have any issues with any member of my guild send me it with proof and it will be dealt with but until I see proof of other behaviour my members have my outmost confidence. Taking to the forum with talks like this is not only against the rules (name and shaming) but also dispicable behavior in itself. This thread should have been locked on post #1

EDIT:

Also note that I do not in any way protect any of my guild members from the GM staff. In fact if they do something out of line and I hear about it I will be very annoyed myself and they might wish they were not in my guild.