Recent Topics

Ads

Like any great fighter

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
skolmr1022

Like any great fighter

Post#1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:21 am

Like any great champion past his prime can tell you, There is a time when your Legacy is in jeopardy. For all the great things you have done, achievements and fans you have won. Part of being great is knowing your limits and knowing you have done the best you can with the time your body and mind provided you. This I believe to be especially difficult but Crucial.

As is true with are beloved Return of Reckoning server. With the server stability getting worse seemingly weekly. Promising patches turn up empty as old unresolved problems have new and ongoing issues. Server lag, crashes and bugs take from real life people in a real way. Are time is are payment in this free to play mmorpg, and I and I’m sure most of the Community grateful for. However time can never be refunded or excused as a result of loss of interest, staff or tools.

This is why I ask you to do the right thing and keep your legacy forever known and put her down. Let the ones holding on to hope also move on.

Ads
H0tYand3r3

Re: Like any great fighter

Post#2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 am

Can you not?
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:26 am

What is the purpose of this thread?
Dying is no option.

Tom

Post#4 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:12 am

skolmr1022 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:21 am Like any great champion past his prime can tell you, There is a time when your Legacy is in jeopardy. For all the great things you have done, achievements and fans you have won. Part of being great is knowing your limits and knowing you have done the best you can with the time your body and mind provided you. This I believe to be especially difficult but Crucial.

As is true with are beloved Return of Reckoning server. With the server stability getting worse seemingly weekly. Promising patches turn up empty as old unresolved problems have new and ongoing issues. Server lag, crashes and bugs take from real life people in a real way. Are time is are payment in this free to play mmorpg, and I and I’m sure most of the Community grateful for. However time can never be refunded or excused as a result of loss of interest, staff or tools.

This is why I ask you to do the right thing and keep your legacy forever known and put her down. Let the ones holding on to hope also move on.
The return on your time investment is the amount of fun it generates and that return is immediate and continous. If you see the return go down, its simple. You don't play. Its a sunk cost. If you enjoyed playing up to that point, its no loss... but seriously, why do you and others try to complicate something as trivial as playing a game??

DanielWinner

Post#5 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:29 am

As it was already stated by other users, if you feel that the game doesn't excite you anymore then you should take a break and do other things to come back later when you are ready.

Generalization is not the best tool to express your dissatisfaction or fatigue. In most cases, it's just your own twisted vision of the game. It's not some truth or fact (unless you could state these clearly, but I can't see any), it's just your personal opinion. So, again if you have negative emotions, you should rethink your own free-time goals and reconsider what you want to do. Because, believe me, finding something else to do will help you better with your bad feelings than generalizing on forums trying to express your negative emotions. You will just fall on deaf ears and stay with your psychological discomfort.

With you luck.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am

Cringe.

Acidic

Post#7 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am

Just negative meaningless post.

Ototo

Post#8 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 am

Tom wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:12 am The return on your time investment is the amount of fun it generates and that return is immediate and continous. If you see the return go down, its simple. You don't play. Its a sunk cost. If you enjoyed playing up to that point, its no loss... but seriously, why do you and others try to complicate something as trivial as playing a game??
I am in my phone now. When I arrive to my computer, this sentence goes directly to my signature.
Spoiler:

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#9 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 pm

This post is bad and you should feel bad.

“Are time is are payment in this free to play mmorpg, and I and I’m sure most of the Community grateful for.”

Also what the hell is this sentence? Are you trying to say that time spent on a free game is the same thing as paying money? Because that’s wrong.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.