Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Wdova
Posts: 398

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#41 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:40 am

Spoiler:
Onemantankwall wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:06 am
wpc56 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 pm
It's faction balance really

Dest player asks why doesn't order player bring the fight to them in "open field"

That's simply because order melee dps are far inferior to dest equivalent. I simply find that comparison dishonest.

Just cursory comparison between faction melee dps classes:

Outside of WE/WH (which serves a completely different role), each dest melee class have a better and "effective" warband spec

Marauder > WL (aoe morale drain, self heal, built in tactic for toughness, armor penetration immunity sproc)
Choppa > slayer (get to choppa)
SH > SW (bad gas aoe dmg that order has no equivalent of on melee side, with base line armor buff)

With the exception of choppa, marauder and SH are both much more durable (SH armor buff, marauder tactic) and do more dmg

And you wonder why order aren't "choosing" to play melee or take to the field

If dev setup a freaky friday weekend and swap get to da choppa with slayer's ID or rampage, I'm sure dest would be out in the "open field", with constructive counterplay against undefendable pulls. I'm sure the counterplay wouldn't be switching to sorc so you can blast them before they get close could it?

Man, I wonder why does order only roll over powered bw, don't they know how to play!? (sarcasm)
Too bad you know nothing of what your talking about, best mdps is bw/sorc bomb whod run a choppa and sh and id only let a SINGLE mara in for morale drain before you cry about destro meta learn it and bw/sorc bomb spec is pretty damn near equal.

IF you're gonna whine about balance, you should be whining aboit how somehow 2 rdps archtypes have the best mdps burst in the game, which even since live has confused me, but thats like the same question about healers being allowed to stack defense like tanks but can still put out ridicules burst heal numbers with no side effect. Both have been mind boggling since live
BW and Sorcs are actualy magic casters not melee dps :-D
Active
SM - Hajzl 40/7X
BW - Pyromanka 40/6X

Inactive
Slayer - Lokomotiv 40/7X
Kotbs - Valdstein 40/5X
WH - Vevoda 40/5X

Ads
BeautfulToad
Posts: 326

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#42 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

It would make a great meme to see a warband of tanky wizards and tanky sorc mdps builds fighting each other only using their melee abilities.

chokeanutsman
Posts: 77

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#43 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am

Tank Magus can melee, the problem is it will still lose to a good AM [which is worse than WL] in 1v1s (You can kill deftards, and actually tank deftards assuming you know how to heal and just play around the dots), even tho tank magus is a top destro 1v1 build and doesn't do insane pressure outside of M4. Literally "melee tanky mage" Magus is only good for funneling and landing that Daemonic Screech. You're still technically forced to group up to make the most out of it, mediocre in small scale but actually insane in large scale. Probably the only Destro class that truly outdoes it's mirror because of Daemonic Screech x8 stacks blue pet, at least in large scale.

Though BW and Sorc can melee because of close quarters tactic.

But other than that, it's not a 15% more group healing kobs or M4 morale drain. No reason to quit order specially when order is disgusting in small scale and 1v1s, meaning they make use of AAO really well.

User avatar
Likeaboss
Posts: 49

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#44 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:25 pm

oaliaen wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:44 pm
keep in mind, order zerged for 6 months...and all was wonderful.
Bullshit :lol: after 4 years of destro domination, Dev's patched WL and SW to the top... destro got farmed and switched order...

and all was wonderful you say? :lol: made my day... Destro cried all day long until WL got nerfed and some weeks later SW followed... But for sure, as Destro main i'd rather tell bullshit then handle with the facts, that destro just outnumbers order...
which i like, i love AAO farming... :P nevertheless you post ist just #fakenews

BeautfulToad
Posts: 326

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#45 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

chokeanutsman wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am
Though BW and Sorc can melee because of close quarters tactic.
Close quarters reduces cast times. It just means you can spam stuff like fireball quicker in a seige or something. I geneuinely would love to see a mdps Bright Wizard or Sorc, even a close quarters magus would be relying on rdps - they would just be closer to the target.

Tanky Magus probably got hit a bit by toughness nerfs, although I am not sure what these nerfs did exactly. But if I understand it, the tanky magus is not technically a melee spec, it is just spells with a very short range.

User avatar
rmpl
Posts: 766

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#46 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:13 pm

swallow the ultimate redpill and realise that orvr is just bad unbalanced low fps zergest and scenarios are what real boys play

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 543

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#47 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 pm

rmpl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:13 pm
swallow the ultimate redpill and realise that orvr is just bad unbalanced low fps zergest and scenarios are what real boys play
I will not admit it untill you do a meme with Morpheus and the two pills!

User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#48 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:23 pm

Well lads this could be a good moment to start take some (mm ...make both entirely) of my suggestions and buff

-aoe wh
-aoe wl


Like so they are not uselss crap for wb anymore? Just saying cuz im destru bias of course and not because viability in some game aspect are s**** for some classes.

But anyway the senate is too divided we should all elect a new supreme chancellor. With no fear of dictatorship trust me.
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

Ads
User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#49 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Tanky Magus does not lose to DPS AM if you make correct usage of both the Blue and Pink Horrors.
Image

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 407
Contact:

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#50 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:36 pm

i dont think there will be balance. about what we all are writing. it is like old plastin singing same and same again and again till someone hit that player to switch next song. plate is too scratched. i dont take serious all these forums they are only for ppl to rage out. if someone rage too much he is noticed and suspended or baned. its all what i see. even azoreal dome mistakes byt atleast i feeled changes ( i didnt likeed tham byt still).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJLypzZnyY
p.s out of topik berserker guts make ppl play 2h , because 2h tanks dont loose tankines or dnt loose guard damage. it is comrades loose hold the line

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests